CAD

CA$3.95

CA$3.96

Savings of: CA$0.01 (0% off)

My little girl likes it

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 02, 2012

The simple composition. Easy, tasty snack. My little girl will never refuse this delicacy.

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012

Mixes really well in both juice and yogurt, but can be a wee bit tart. Not a problem for my use (adult, using it to spike up juices and so on), but I can imagine some toddlers not being to keen on it.

宝宝爱吃

Posted by mim558 on Jul 18, 2012

HAPPY家的果泥一如既往的好,一直买的,各种口味都来了一包。我也都在宝宝之前尝过,口味完全天然,没有添加什么额外的味道。大人可能感觉有些辅食味道怪怪的,但这就是天然的调和后的味道,对宝宝来说,以前也没有吃过什么盐糖,所以宝宝反而是接受的非常好。开封以后如果一顿吃不完,要及时的放冰箱保存。

good taste

Posted by 4980487683144028897 on Aug 20, 2012

my baby love it very much!

Baby LOVES the Apple and Cherry Taste!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Baby LOVES the APPLE and CHERRY taste! The small size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, diaper bag and glove compartment. Never be without food for your baby.

Baby food

Posted by Yanushka on Jan 20, 2013

my baby loves it very much

6 month old loves this

Posted by MrsTurnip on Apr 13, 2013

My son loves this particular puree. He wasn't so sure about the sweet potato and apricot one, but this one, he LOVED. Nice texture and very handy pouch!

bb's fave

Posted by kookynooky on Mar 12, 2013

my baby's fave squeezy pack by far

Winning Combination! Very Tasty!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I've tried many fruit combinations and almost all that is sold on iHerb. My baby's almost bored of the tastes after a while as they all taste the same after some time. But this apple and cherry combination is a staple winner! You should try this! My baby loves this. Predominantly cherry taste with hint of apple. Will buy again! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

宝宝爱吃