CAD

CA$34.43

CA$39.86

Savings of: CA$5.43 (14% off)

Good

Posted by 5590943391945737794 on Dec 12, 2015

Not bad at all. Best served cold. Not as grainy as you would expect.

Tastes Good, easy to mix

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015

I like the organic blend of protein and high fiber, with no saturated fat or salt. Understand that this is just hemp protein without sweetners or chemicals to try to make it taste like candy, so it tastes a little earthy. Follow the directions and blend 2-4 tbsp with almond milk and a banana and it's wonderful! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Nutiva, Organic Super Food, Hemp Protein, 15 G, 30 oz (851 g) Nutiva, Organic Super Food, Hemp Protein

Posted by 5474440455327424643 on Jun 17, 2015

I bought it for the firs time. Good taste, perfect quality.

Excellent

Posted by 5649925059329632930 on Jun 16, 2015

Love this product. Fresh taste and it´s vacuum-packed which is good for the globe:).

best so far

Posted by 5542975922880931448 on Feb 19, 2015

This is clearly the best protein powder I've used so far. I have a post workout shake 4 times a week with 40 gr. hemp, 1 tbsp spirulina, 1 tbsp cacao powder, water and rice milk. Another 3 to 4 days I make a mix with 3 smashed bananas, 50 gr. oatmeal, 40 gr. hemp and cocoa to taste. Iherb price is reasonable, shipping is really fast.

Gritty

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Nov 25, 2014

I tried this hemp protein AFTER I had used Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70. Compared to the latter, the Nutiva protein are more gritty, and also the taste is not as good. However, it is much cheaper... So I have bought it more than once...

Organic Hemp Protein good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2833213 on Oct 27, 2014

Happy when I found this protein powder to use in my smoothies. Iherd has great prices & products!!

New package = horrible taste

Posted by 5652245761243886250 on Sep 16, 2014

They changed the package and with it their hemp. This new hemp tastes horrible. Looking for other quality hemp.

A great source of Porteins, Iron and Magnesium

Posted by 5335726626334929378 on Aug 19, 2014

I add 2 tbsp to my rice/almond milk after a workout and enjoy a tasty healthy drink :) you might wanna put it in hot water for a few minutes before you add it to your drink to let it disolve,cause it could be a bit grainy if added with a cold bevarage. A great healthy most pure source of Protein, Iron and Magnesium highly recomended if you work out regularly and the best price!!!

Not too keen

Posted by 5219283737526883388 on Jul 19, 2014

This is the first time i've tried Hemp Protein and I can't say i'm too keen about it, the taste isn't great but it is acceptable, it doesn't mix in too well with water either, i've even tried it with rather warm water, often I can feel the granites/powder when i tried to flush the last bit down my throat with more water. I personally will not be ordering this again immediately, and will look around for other alternatives first.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »