CAD

CA$25.07

CA$28.94

Savings of: CA$3.86 (13% off)

Delicious!!!

Posted by heidischuyten on Aug 01, 2013

I have searched for years to find a protein shake that I can consume. I have over 40 food allergies inlcuding gluten, dairy, whey, rice and pretty much everything else. I was so excited when I found this. They shake is declicous and very filling. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

really good!

Posted by Reviewer2401488 on Nov 30, 2011

This is the best shake I have tried so far! It tastes really good, and gives me a energy-boost in the morning. I will keep on buying these for sure!

Good protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on Mar 21, 2012

Use it in all my smoothies. The vanilla flavour is somewhat strong, covering the taste of hemp decently, but I still need to mix it with berries or something else to add flavour.

Wrong Description! Too much SUGAR!

Posted by Reviewer1177329 on Oct 22, 2012

The description on iHerb lists the sugar content as 3g per serving, but when I received the container it says there is actually 9g sugar. There is also less fiber and protein than what the iHerb description claims. I went to Nutiva's website and they have the same nutritional values listed as the container I received. However, if you look at the photo of the back of the container on iHerb it says the same thing as the product description on iHerb. I guess I'm going to have to contact Nutiva to find out which is correct. The taste isn't terrible. It actually tastes a little like sesame seeds (not sure if that's a good thing or not).

Great Alone or Mixed with Another Shake

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jul 09, 2012

I love this product. I can easily have it on its own, with 3-4 scoops in rice, almond, or coconut milk to make an excellent shake (I also add a generous shake of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla, both organic and from iHerb of course). I also add it to the True Vitality Plan Protein Shake (vanilla), because I like to mix hemp, pea, and rice proteins- I believe they're the most effective proteins, best absorbed and easiest on digestion. I also use a blender bottle with blender ball from iHerb; it's the fastest and best way to whip up a quick protein shake.

dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer2063611 on Mar 14, 2012

really wanted to like this shake but hate the after taste. Thought it's an acquired taste but every time it just gets worse. Will not purchase again.

Tastes nice!

Posted by 5379228678099807549 on Jun 13, 2013

just to comment on taste wise, the taste is very good and mixes very well with milk. Hemp is very healthy, much better choice than whey protein.

Protein supplement

Posted by 5670553779898858488 on May 31, 2016

I purchased this product a while back and so far I like it. The taste is fantastic and it seems to be of good quality.

Great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2639606 on Nov 29, 2011

Love Hemp Protein! This stuff is quality. Doesn't taste amazing though, but I don't mind that.

Meh

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 01, 2013

As much as I mix it in my blender (a good blender), I always get this chalky powdery texture. After reading the other reviews, I may be the only one who doesn't think this tastes as vanilla at all..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »