CAD

Nutrex CardioAstin

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Aug 22, 2011

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Cardio Protection

Posted by Reviewer2645043 on Sep 29, 2011

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

happy with this

Posted by Reviewer1493841 on Jan 04, 2012

bought this for my husband so have no personal experience but his verdict was that he felt much less tired and far more energetic whilst taking this product.

Buen producto

Posted by Reviewer2214333 on Sep 02, 2011

Ayuda a mejorar tu corazon, si bien prefiero CoQ10 de Healthy Origins porque prefiero tomar una sola capsula al dia

cardio

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Aug 02, 2011

have send it to my sister to Kazakhstan; she is happy :)

Great

Posted by Scottishdave on Apr 30, 2011

Great formula for having extra energy. Highly recommended.

Great Combination

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on May 12, 2011

This product has CQ-10 added to the Astaxanthin, which the brand that I had ordered in the past did not have. I will order this product again.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2736886 on Jun 14, 2011

This formula is the most affordable Astahanthin (when 70% off) which is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola

Wonderful formula !

Posted by Reviewer2770294 on Nov 05, 2011

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Good product, but...

Posted by Reviewer2063468 on Sep 23, 2011

I didn't look close enough at the extra ingredients when I placed the order. I eat a paleo diet, so it wasn't totally paleo. For anyone else a fantastic product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »