Nutrex, EyeAstin, with Pure Natural Astaxanthin, 60 Softgels

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

On trial

Posted by Maraiani From Spain on Aug 23, 2011

It is still a bit too soon for me to evaluate this product, since I am only on my second bottle and improving your vision is not an easy task. I am 52 years old and in the past few years my eyesight has been getting worse and worse. I hope this product helps me, in fact I think my eyesight is a bit better at night than it was before, but it is only a slight improvement.We'll see.

Nutrex, EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer2240131 From Kansas on Sep 09, 2011

I have been faithfully taking 2 veggie-gels a day, and really haven't felt improvement. Maybe I haven't given this long enough, but after further research I believe there are a few products with more BANG! However, this product is priced very well. Thanks again IHerb for a super fast delivery.

Great product, but too expensive

Posted by Reviewer1885632 From Tennessee on Nov 30, 2011

I was really pleased when I realized I was reading the ticker on the morning news without my glasses. This product works, but I bought it as an iherb "super special" and don't plan to buy again unless the price is reduced from $25.99.

i'll be back in 3 months

Posted by Reviewer1306861 From Hungary on Apr 23, 2011

My eyes are extremely weak, they get tired in no time. I visited several opthamologists and they say that there is nothing wrong with my eyes (apart from the myopia) We'll see if eyeastin can help me with that. I'll be taking this for 3 months, then I'll write a review. (Would be nice to know how does this stuff work for other people. There are only 6 or so reviews but iam sure a lot more persons have been taking it) cheers

Nutrexm EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer1561492 From California on Jul 19, 2011

I have been using this product for a little over 3 weeks now. It seems to be helping my eyes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »