CAD

CA$26.57

CA$37.96

Savings of: CA$11.39 (30% off)

the best

Posted by 5336200435198664571 on Apr 08, 2016

I am using the Nutrex Hawaii Astaxanthin 6mg know for 1 1/2 year. My back pain is gone or less. And it's good for your skin. Great quality.

เฉยๆครับ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 07, 2016

กินแล้วไม่รู้จะวัดประสิทธิภาพยังไง ไม่มีไรเปลี่ยนแปลงในชีวิตครับ ลองยี่ห้ออื่นน่าจะโอกว่า เพราะถือว่าเสมอตัวอันนี้ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

effect

Posted by 4877046234693984385 on Dec 26, 2015

I have no changing

Can't tell any difference

Posted by 5158257348365384823 on Oct 11, 2015

Read many good comments on the product. But guess it's not for me as there is no effect on me .....

Good for your eyes

Posted by 5521562577860669002 on Apr 27, 2015

Bought this for test purposes and I was surprised about the product. I have been using it now for about a month and it has raised my overall feeling, especially my eyes. I went to eye surgery during last autumn and second surgery on February. Product has helped a lot with my eyes, decreased dramatically my need for eyedrops.

bioastin supreme

Posted by 5577038961961644863 on Apr 11, 2015

prompt service- the product itself is "sticky" for lack of a better word. Do not easily shake out of the bottle;perhaps this is simply the natural design of the pill. The product is wonderful. thanks for asking.

good

Posted by Reviewer1745105 on Feb 17, 2015

After one bottle, my skin looks almost like in summer. I will continue until summer, to see what will happen. If I dont need sunprotection creams, I am happy. Our summer in Finland is short, so I like to get sunshine as much is possible without to feel oily like grill chicken.

Jaycee

Posted by 5208555367498892593 on Dec 18, 2014

My husband is taking this for tendinitis and I am taking it for brain fog. Bit too early to tell in both cases if this is working well, will take for another couple of months. No adverse reactions to report. Still think its worth 5 stars.

BEST YOUNGER

Posted by 5291860532483190697 on Dec 13, 2014

BEAUTIFUL SKIN, NO SICKNESS OF HALF YEAR

Take BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin for youthful appearance

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Hawaiian Astaxanthin works as an internal sunscreen. It can radically reduce your risk of developing severe sunburn and related skin damage. It takes several weeks for the dose to build up to achieve UV protection, and to help improve your skin’s overall moisture balance and elasticity. You can watch a YouTube video “BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin for skin health- Johanna” and look at the youthful appearance and glow in Johanna’s skin, age 55, and who takes Hawaiian Astaxanthin daily. Johanna attributes her healthy, beautiful skin to BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin. I like Astaxanthin as an anti-aging supplement. The Astaxanthin will capture the free radicals before they hit the collagen. When you keep your elastin and collagen healthy, you prevent and reduce wrinkles.