CAD

CA$28.00

CA$40.00

Savings of: CA$12.01 (30% off)

surprising...

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

I bought this as an all-purpose antioxidant. I've used it at lower doses (4 mg) in the past, and believe that its usefullness as an antioxidant is probably understated. It supposedly protects against wrinkles, and I know from experience that it increases the amount of time neccessary for a sunburn. I decided to up the ante, so to speak, and try 12 mg about a year ago. I take two each day with my largest meal. I noted with some surprise, after about three weeks, that the lower back pain which had plagued me for 10 years had disappeared! I have a physically demanding job as a pet store manager which requires me to be on my feet all day, often lifting very heavy weights, so the constant pain and soreness was really hindering me. After two bottles had been exhausted I accidentally ran out. The back pain mysteriously returned after a few days. I then determined that I would never run out again! Several days after receiving my new bottle, my back was as good as new! I don't know for a fact that the BioAstin astaxanthin was the culprit, and I don't know that it would do the same for anyone else, but I know this: I don't intend to ever be out of this! Please keep stocking this product! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Take BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin for youthful appearance

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Hawaiian Astaxanthin works as an internal sunscreen. It can radically reduce your risk of developing severe sunburn and related skin damage. It takes several weeks for the dose to build up to achieve UV protection, and to help improve your skin’s overall moisture balance and elasticity. You can watch a YouTube video “BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin for skin health- Johanna” and look at the youthful appearance and glow in Johanna’s skin, age 55, and who takes Hawaiian Astaxanthin daily. Johanna attributes her healthy, beautiful skin to BioAstin Hawaiian Astaxanthin. I like Astaxanthin as an anti-aging supplement. The Astaxanthin will capture the free radicals before they hit the collagen. When you keep your elastin and collagen healthy, you prevent and reduce wrinkles.

It Really Works!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2357876 on Jun 01, 2009

I can't say enough about this product, IT WORKS!!! My wifes back issues gone, my daughters hip disorder which was causing major pain and discomfort is nearly all gone, and the pain I had in the elbow is no longer there. Astaxanthin has been a blessing for my family.

Great Anti-Inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Mar 30, 2009

This stuff is great for tendinitis. It works just as well as the prescription medicine diclofenac, but without any of the side effects.

The best source for astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1380533 on Feb 17, 2010

I only have good things to say about this brand. It's more potent then any other supplements I have tried. All the best to MD Formulas and BioAstin :)

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2937583 on Jun 23, 2010

I am fair and I have been taking this for 2 months now. It is surprising how tan I am. I can now go out in the sun for 2-3 hours in Denver without burning at all. Recommend this highly.

All round all-star!

Posted by Reviewer1860780 on Feb 16, 2009

Love this product. Has the perfect dosage and is high quality! Lower back ache has diminished 90% and energy levels are up!

Health

Posted by Reviewer1708565 on Jul 23, 2010

I find this product helps with the brain, thyroid and mood enhancer.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2977710 on Sep 09, 2010

I have been using this stuff a while now - nearly finished my second bottle - has been working great - has the capacity to rebuild joints that have been damaged. I think my knees are better now than they have ever been!

joint problem gone

Posted by Reviewer2727131 on Dec 14, 2009

My knee joint problem is gone within weeks and I attribute it to astaxanthin.