CAD

CA$56.68
CA$91.57
Savings of: CA$34.89 (38% off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

really excellent quality ubiquinone

Posted by Reviewer1587735 on Mar 14, 2009

ive been using this on and off and noticed a massive difference when taking 2-3 a day (spreadout over the course of the day 1 with each meal )..ive found that the difference in my stamina is amazing ive been able to run to work far longer distances than normal and work much better. i highly recommend this product ive tried several and none compare to this. i will definately be ordering again.

Very harsh - PAIN

Posted by Reviewer2849284 on Apr 05, 2011

I ordered 4 bottles of this and am in the process of negotiating a return with iherb, because of extreme pain when taking this product. I took it with other supplements during breakfast and got an extremely painful stomach ache for 3 days running. I had to lay down in almost a fetal position for several hours before the pain subsided. I don't recommend it.

Good product

Posted by Queenbee on May 26, 2009

I am very happy with this great product. It does not contain soy. The other ingredients caprylic acid, capri acid and alppha lipoic acid. I take this Ubiquinol QH together with Jarrows Toco Sorb (VIT E). This has worked very well to bring my blood pressure under control.

Definitely Worth a Try

Posted by Reviewer1022886 on Mar 04, 2010

I've been taking Ubiquinol for a few months but this is the first time I tried this brand. The reason I tried it was because the some of the other reviews mentioned a noticable increase in energy. I have to tell you, I agree with this. Since taking this I notice I'm getting better, stronger workout in & feel generally more energetic. See what you think...it's worth a try.

Don't recommend

Posted by Reviewer1062848 on Mar 11, 2011

This product caused massive acid reflux/indigestion(I'm guessing due to the d-limonene oil). Don't recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »