CAD

CA$3.15

CA$5.06

Savings of: CA$1.91 (38% off)

Helped me to sleep

Posted by 5379129363010713707 on Aug 08, 2013

It helped to me calm down and sleep, but there was one small issue. I saw the word sublingual on the bottle and decided to leave it below my tongue for a slow release while I sleep. It worked, but right now I am dealing with tooth decay because of the sugar in this pill. Hope others wont make the same mistake..Anyways, I recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a mild sleep aid...

Like candy

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 16, 2009

I believe these are are helpful in promoting sleep. I just wish they weren't so much like sugary candy.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2639057 on Dec 18, 2010

Not only does it help us all fall asleep, but it is easy to chew and good for your immune system! Love the taste and the low price. Plus, it has a very low dose of melatonin, which I like.

Great

Posted by TraceysSupplements4you on Jan 01, 2011

Worked wonders for my 10 year old

Good product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1617602 on Sep 03, 2010

I like it....taste very good, good price and the most important: I love IHerb!!! fast and affordable shipping cost -I live in Spain- I am IHERB's fan!!!! Thanks!!

Tasty & effective

Posted by Reviewer3168180 on Oct 07, 2010

I have been using melatonin for awhile and these seem to be the most effective. They are a lower potency, so you have to take several.

Works every time!

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013

I was first skeptical about the usage of Melatonin to make me fall asleep. I have been taking this product for some time now, a half hour before I go to bed, and it really helps me to fall asleep, and stay sleeping throughout the night. No "hangover" in the morning, either. I couldn't recommend this product any more highly.

Melatonin 1mg

Posted by 5525682019901337858 on Feb 18, 2014

Now I sleep very well

No more insomnia!

Posted by 4740536007209176692 on May 07, 2014

This supplement simply gave an end to insomnia that my father owned. He had not slept so well for many years. The father of a friend of mine also saw their insomnia disappear since the first dose. He is blind for a few years then your body probably was not producing significant amounts of melatonin. We start with this lower dose (500 mcg), as indicated by some websites, and the result was truly magnificent, without even having been a need to increase the dose.

TAKE AND SLEEP GOOD!!!

Posted by 4689880312347098464 on Oct 25, 2012

Its a very good product. The effects are really true.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »