CAD

CA$18.71

CA$35.96

Savings of: CA$17.25 (48% off)

• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

Very affordable and works just as good as expensive formulas

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Jun 27, 2013

This probiotic definately works. 'Good bacteria' arrived live and active. I experienced positive changes just after taking first capsule: less bloating, overall improvement in digestion Probiotics of Bifidum group should help with constipation,Lactobacillus rhamnosus will relieve symptoms of urogenital yeast infections My adivice is to take 1 capsule 30-6o minutes before breakfast on empty stomach, avoid hot drinks. It has 7 billions of 8 different strains in each 1 capsule so one a day should be enough. However, you can increase to 2-3 capsules a day if you are taking antibiotics. Allow 2-3 hours between taking antibiotics and probiotics. Another good point- capsules are relatively small and easy to swallow so you don't need to break a capsule which prevents 'good bacteria' from being destroyed by bile and gastric juices. Very young children should take 1 capsule every other day. And finally, include in your diet fermented foods such as sourkraut, kefir,yogurts to help maintain healthy balance of beneficial bacteria that you received after taking this probiotic supplement

Seems to work, even at this low dose

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Perhaps this will explain why this one seems to be as effective as others we have tried: Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere ne4ar the advertised potency.

The price is good

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on May 11, 2014

This is good if you don't have serious digestive problem. But if you want to take a probiotic to cure then this product is not strong enough. I also take Dr. Ohhira's Original Formula which has 900 billion in one soft gel which gives you instant effect. It is much more expensive but definitely works. PB8 is good for maintenance.

C. Moore

Posted by Reviewer2227846 on Oct 14, 2014

I have used PB 8 for years now, I am a type II diabetic, and I have not had any yeast infections since being on this product!

Similar to other probiotic products, but is not super great

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Nov 20, 2011

This product is just so so, it works, but it just depends on your condition I think. I have used this product on and off for about three years. You may not see a significant difference in using it, but it just depends. If you are super deficient in probiotics then you might see a difference, but if you take probiotics everyday and are just looking for a change in brand, it is probably a good choice, but you know the results, your body is just being maintained, so I think it is a decent product.

gives me diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer1977119 on Mar 20, 2013

Does not really work as intended for me. Instead of making the stomach work, it gives me diarrhea.

I have used this for 10 years

Posted by 5458764639520317752 on Dec 03, 2014

This product keeps my body in balance. I get horrible yeast infections if I do not take acidophilus. I have tried a bunch of different brands, and this particular brand is the best.

Coincidence or not?

Posted by 4858189709635397656 on Aug 06, 2014

I thought I'd try this product to see if perhaps taking probiotics would help with my occasional nasty night-time visitor - acid reflux. I had twice been given a 30 day prescription for this problem, and it worked, but eventually the reflux would come back. From the time I started taking it to now, about 5 months later, I haven't had a single recurrence. Except for twice during the school holidays when my routine was disrupted and I didn't take it for several days. This is not medical evidence of course, but I take 2 a day, almost every day, and it seems to work for me.

Use until gone

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 31, 2016

Everyone can benefit from using probiotics a couple of times a year. Use until gone, don't try and save them, they will weaken in time. Just buy another bottle when you feel it's time to use them again. I did the "milk test" and these do have live cultures.

Does not work

Posted by 5390956605972357086 on Jul 24, 2013

I've been taking these probiotics for two weeks and have not felt a difference. I thought if I increases the amount there would be a stronger affect on my body,but nothing. I will not order again.