CAD

CA$18.78

CA$36.11

Savings of: CA$17.32 (48% off)

You can make yogurt with it, but...

Posted by Reviewer2759040 on Jan 01, 2016

... personally I react to it, unfortunately. It makes me tired, sleepy, and gives me brainfog. May be due to me being histamine intolerant: Lactobacillus casei produces histamine. Too bad. May work for others, though.

Not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2142889 on Jan 13, 2011

I've been taking these for a while now and i can't honestly say if may guts are any better for it. I suffer from regular stomach issues, and the best cure still seems to be rest and relaxation! If only I had more holiday time.

Cannot Tell Any Difference

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Apr 01, 2010

This one is less expensive than the one I had been taking, but with both I cannot tell any significant difference. I trust that the advice that this is a healthy thing to take is true.

average

Posted by Reviewer2251017 on Sep 26, 2013

average

14 billion friendly bacteria

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Sep 28, 2009

PB8 states that 14 billion friendly bacteria are contained in its capsules. The great unknown (as with many pro-biotics which aren't refrigerated) is how many of them are still alive when ingested. I honestly don't know. Hence, I alternate PB8 with Dr. Ohhira's probiotics (which are among iherb's top sellers). Dr. Ohhira's probiotics box states that its capsules contain 900 million friendly bacteria. That's quite a bit less than PB8. Even so, Dr. Ohhira's process of making bacteria seems extremely careful and complete. I'd love to use Ohhira's only, but the product is pricey. Hence, I use both brands as a cost-cutting measure.

good

Posted by Reviewer1869760 on Nov 22, 2011

good

don`t know yet

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Feb 12, 2013

Haven`t tried them yet.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1492484 on Jul 23, 2014

The same product but non veggie caps is better. The veggie caps are not so strong.

On the fence with this product

Posted by Reviewer1613721 on Aug 25, 2014

Being a woman with yeast issues from time to time thought this product would help but it did not. Did read where it helped others but don't believe I will order again since it did not help me.

not sure yet