CAD

CA$18.82

CA$36.17

Savings of: CA$17.36 (48% off)

Help Constipation a bit more

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual.And good to rotate a few different brand too to get different benefit.

Ease digestive problems

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Sep 16, 2015

My hubby tried this and the same brand with blue packaging (Nutrition Now, PB8, Original Formula, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus, 120 Pro-Biotic Capsules). Both helped to ease his digestive problems and somehow help reduce the occurrence of acid reflux & heartburn. However, he said he prefers the blue packaging as it seems to be slightly better than this.

Recommended by my nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer2978054 on Sep 22, 2010

My Nutritionist told me to take this along with about 10 other nutrients every morning. 3 months and 30 pounds ago. This is one part of a larger picture but I am doing great! iHerb has great pricing on all of the suppliments I am taking. Shipping could be quicker.

Good!

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

My obese son is smaller in size but then stop shrinking ;)

good enough!

Posted by 5545130449583671296 on May 06, 2015

Easy to consume. I try 2 capsules every morning with cold water, which helps me a lot.

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1257988 on Feb 08, 2011

this is my 2nd time with this product. i think i need 2 per day for maintenance though. one doesnt seem to cut it unless you want to wait a month to see results

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Mar 31, 2011

haven't felt any different, so I guess it's working. I usually take it when traveling or when sick or using medicine. Keeps the good bacteria in your stomach under control

good product

Posted by Reviewer1684472 on Oct 13, 2011

the product is real good. the service was very prompt too.

Next best thing

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Jan 03, 2012

I'm a fan of GOL products, but on a budget so I think this is the next best thing.

pb8

Posted by Reviewer1823753 on Mar 01, 2012

Just started taking this product no side effects and the price if great ...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »