CAD

CA$18.91

CA$36.35

Savings of: CA$17.44 (48% off)

Help Constipation a bit more

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual.And good to rotate a few different brand too to get different benefit.

Recommended by my nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer2978054 on Sep 22, 2010

My Nutritionist told me to take this along with about 10 other nutrients every morning. 3 months and 30 pounds ago. This is one part of a larger picture but I am doing great! iHerb has great pricing on all of the suppliments I am taking. Shipping could be quicker.

Ease digestive problems

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Sep 16, 2015

My hubby tried this and the same brand with blue packaging (Nutrition Now, PB8, Original Formula, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus, 120 Pro-Biotic Capsules). Both helped to ease his digestive problems and somehow help reduce the occurrence of acid reflux & heartburn. However, he said he prefers the blue packaging as it seems to be slightly better than this.

Good!

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

My obese son is smaller in size but then stop shrinking ;)

good enough!

Posted by 5545130449583671296 on May 06, 2015

Easy to consume. I try 2 capsules every morning with cold water, which helps me a lot.

works well

Posted by Reviewer3076685 on Sep 19, 2012

with reasonable price, many kinds of probiotics are included. That is why this is popular among people. I bought 4 bottles to give my family as a gift, after I confirm this works well.

Great product

Posted by kellyoflocksley on Jul 24, 2014

Works well, I use it in conjunction with apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper for candida. I take it on an empty stomach. Will buy again.

healthy

Posted by 5121782678374240648 on Jan 28, 2015

It's very good for a healthy digestive system.

Bought it for a colleague

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Jun 05, 2016

Been helping my colleague buy this over and over again. Must work i suppose.

Affordable probiotics