Nutrition Now, PB8, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus For Life, 120 Capsules

C$ 14.29

A good product and good price

Posted by Reviewer3101973 From Canada on Jun 16, 2012

I bought this for my dad to help repopulate his gut with good bacteria following a clostridium dificile infection that was brought on by antibiotics following surgery. He has been taking this for six months, along with two other probiotics and he is doing much better now. Please be aware if you are considering surgery that life threatening antibiotic resistant clostridium dificile infections are very common. We were told that by numerous doctors after the fact. It would have been helpful to know in advance and that's why I'm including it here.

wonderful product

Posted by ejoy18 From Maryland on Jun 24, 2012

I first started taking PB8 after having a terrible stomach bug... as soon as I started these, I felt better, and I've been feeling good since.

Posted by Reviewer2597989 From Texas on Oct 07, 2009

I love these. I've never felt better than since I started taking these.

Recommended by my nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer2978054 From Florida on Sep 22, 2010

My Nutritionist told me to take this along with about 10 other nutrients every morning. 3 months and 30 pounds ago. This is one part of a larger picture but I am doing great! iHerb has great pricing on all of the suppliments I am taking. Shipping could be quicker.

Not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2142889 From Thailand on Jan 13, 2011

I've been taking these for a while now and i can't honestly say if may guts are any better for it. I suffer from regular stomach issues, and the best cure still seems to be rest and relaxation! If only I had more holiday time.