CAD

CA$16.92

CA$32.50

Savings of: CA$15.58 (48% off)

great goat yoghurt...

Posted by 5714378678481191977 on Jan 25, 2015

I bought this because i wanted home made yoghurt with real probiotics not like in stores...due to cow milk intolerance i had to search for different alternatives. I read alot of good things about goat milk so i tried it and i had not migraines and felt great...now it got a bit borring with milk only, so i disided to find goat milk yoghurt ,but it was not really as i hoped, it was thicken with starch...so from my friend i heard about iherb and its product so i bought two products (was sceptical to be honest) i herb does what promise, the items arrived after 48h to Belgium...so it was time to expiriment 2caps-750ml of goat milk placed in warm place with towel on it to keep it warm,24h later great artisanal home made goat yoghurt with natural probiotics.super happy and tastes great if you leave it a bit longer it becomes actually more thick without any starches ect. ..what a great product which you can take in caps or in your home made yoghurt and everyone will benefit from it... Great alternative to for our little ones..just a yoghurt with a benefit for your health...

Help Constipation a bit more

Posted by Reviewer1690748 on Jul 31, 2012

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual.And good to rotate a few different brand too to get different benefit.

Used to use this product

Posted by Reviewer1799761 on Apr 19, 2012

And i loved it for years, until they started using milk protein as a medium to grow the bacteria. I'm a vegan so i had to switch. Product bottle no longer says vegan or dairy-free. I was very disappointed. They are one of the only companies that makes acidophilis with veggie capsules. I buy Rainbow Light brand now.

wonderful product

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

I first started taking PB8 after having a terrible stomach bug... as soon as I started these, I felt better, and I've been feeling good since.

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Feb 18, 2012

These probiotics are 14 million strong. They help to create a strong and healthy digestive system. They do not have to be refrigerated so could do well traveling.

A good one.

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

This is quite good. Although afterwards, I prefer another brand that is enteric coated. However, I only use this when travelling, when I couldn't take kefir, kombucha, and other fermented food. As this is not enteric coated, the capsule is easy to open, and can be used to make nut cheeses. Yum!

great product

Posted by AisTeja on Sep 26, 2015

was helpful to get back to normal my digestive system

not thrilled

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Dec 06, 2011

Doesn't do much for me. I usually use Dr. Ohhiras, but ran out before pay day. Not to mention they use corn as a filler, which I cannot use.

Dead bacteria

Posted by Reviewer2387900 on Mar 15, 2015

I tried to make yogurt by using these pills as a starter, but these are not working. It seems that there is no alive bacteria at all.

these work for me

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on May 07, 2010

I tried more expensive stuff, but I came back to these because they work. Originally I got them to mitigate the evil side effects of antibiotics. Took them about half hour or so after the antibiotic and never had any problems. That was two years ago and I continue to take them because they help keep down the painful gas I tend to get.