Nutrition Now, PB8, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus For Life, 120 Capsules

C$ 14.34

not thrilled

Posted by Reviewer1539219 From Maine on Dec 06, 2011

Doesn't do much for me. I usually use Dr. Ohhiras, but ran out before pay day. Not to mention they use corn as a filler, which I cannot use.

Product contains magnesium stearate

Posted by Jeffrey-Singapore From Singapore on Oct 08, 2013

I ordered this product as the ingredients list shown on iHerb did not include magnesium stearate. But when I got the actual product, I saw that the ingredients list label stating that it does contain magnesium stearate. I am disappointed that iHerb has either sent me the wrong product (I understand that Nutrition Now has an original formula which includes magnesium stearate, but that bottle has a blue cap), or Nutrition Now has sent iHerb the wrong information. Either way, I would not order this again if it does contain magnesium stearate.

Can't sleep

Posted by Reviewer2139449 From Portugal on Jan 09, 2014

This review is not about the product quality. It's probably a good product for the intended uses. I am just warning for people who try them and notice sleep problems, It really affects my sleep and I just take hours to fall asleep. It's probably a side effect because I read other people having the same issue. I cant take them. Hope it helps

Used to use this product

Posted by Reviewer1799761 From Connecticut on Apr 19, 2012

And i loved it for years, until they started using milk protein as a medium to grow the bacteria. I'm a vegan so i had to switch. Product bottle no longer says vegan or dairy-free. I was very disappointed. They are one of the only companies that makes acidophilis with veggie capsules. I buy Rainbow Light brand now.

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1736908 From California on Feb 18, 2012

These probiotics are 14 million strong. They help to create a strong and healthy digestive system. They do not have to be refrigerated so could do well traveling.