New To iHerb?

Olympian Labs Inc., Lean & Healthy Pea Protein, Vanilla Bean, 1 lb 11 oz (760 g)

C$ 32.82

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Mar 30, 2011

DELICIOUS! I am addicted... I can eat it right out of the container. I use it for my pre and post workout shakes, as well as for breakfast. At breakfast I mix it with kale or spinach, some raspberries, stevia, cinnamon, a splash of lemon flavored fish oil, ground flaxseeds and some chia seeds. Honestly - it is yummy! It's significantly better than any rice protein and it keeps me satisfied longer.

I agree. Great Protein!

Posted by Reviewer2221603 on Oct 29, 2009

I don't digest whey or soy proteins well and have been disappointed in taste and texture of rice proteins. Country Life does offer Max Amino Acids in free form capsules but I was taking a lot of capsules trying to come close to the amount offered in powder forms. I was thrilled to find Pea protein. I've used it for a week and I feel great! If you like carrot juice, it mixes very well for a very good taste.

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer1106461 on Sep 28, 2009

I love it, I mix and drink it everyday for breakfast either with fresh mango, avocado, apple, & banana plus cucumber along with 1/2 cup of oatmeal. I freeze my fruit 1/2 hr. for my smoothie so it can be nice and cold. I don't feel hungry for 6 hrs. Great protein no need to add any sweetner.

Great protein!

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Jun 23, 2008

I really like this protein powder, however, I find it a little too sweet for my taste, so I mix it with another protein powder to "cut the sweet down" a bit. I chose it because it's from a reputable company and uses xylitol for sweetner. Great product, and very affordable.

Quality and great taste

Posted by Reviewer2301387 on Nov 10, 2009

I have Celiac Disease and I cannot have whey protein. This protein provides me with the protein I need and the amino acids I need. I love the flavor and the way it blends up. Sometimes I just put ice and water in a blender wih a scoop of the pea protein. I usualy ass almond milk and whatever else you want I want to throw in the smoothie.