Olympian Labs Inc., Skin Support, 1.7 oz (48.19 g)

C$ 30.77

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Nice serum

Posted by Reviewer2681049 From Australia on Jul 22, 2010

I was impressed with the ingredients list - this product seems to have a high concentration of antioxidants. However it did not last long (2 weeks). To save money I now prefer to make my own antioxiant serum from concentrated green or white tea (keeps in the fridge for up to a week). For effective hydration, a good hyaluronic acid product is all I need.

Contains Methylparaben

Posted by Reviewer2672478 From Japan on Jan 16, 2012

I was unpleasantly surprised to see that this product contains methylparaben which is believed by many to be carcinogenic.

Excellent serum! Отличная сыворотка!

Posted by Ludviga From Russian Federation on Aug 31, 2012

Excellent serum! It was bought several months ago. Then it was in a jar and cost it is much less. The batcher, of course, will be better! Serum of white color, light pleasant smell. Consistence geleobrazny. It is absorbed well. The person tightens and smoothes wrinkles. The person becomes very fresh! Effect remarkable. I recommend! Отличная сыворотка! Покупалась несколько месяцев назад. Тогда она была в баночке и стоила намного меньше.Дозатор, конечно, будет лучше! Сыворотка белого цвета, легкого приятного запаха. Консистенция гелеобразная. Впитывается хорошо. Лицо подтягивает и разглаживает морщинки. Лицо становится очень свежим! Эффект замечательный. Рекомендую!

wonderful product with reasonable price

Posted by pirlanta From Russian Federation on Apr 04, 2012

I have read many reviews about this product when I research DMAE products for my skin. And I think it can be the best DMAE antioxidant product I have found. It gives me instant firming, and even makes my little fine lines seem smoothed out. It has a high content of the active ingredients, for they are first on the list. I know the higher up on the list a products ingredients, the higher the content of that ingredient. I have tried another cosmetics products with these ingredients, and this one is the best. I try to buy it regularly.

real serum of beauty

Posted by Reviewer1037504 From Ukraine on Apr 10, 2012

gives the elasticity of the skin and moisturizing

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »