CAD

CA$19.74

CA$26.07

Savings of: CA$6.32 (24% off)

As good or better than Country Life Vanadyl Sulfate

Posted by Reviewer2221603 on Oct 29, 2009

I am a big fan of Country Life products. I tried Olympian because they add niacin to their product for better assimilation. I will say that there appears to be a subtle positive difference in how I feel when I use their product. I plan to re-order in the future.

very good

Posted by 101010011 on Jan 29, 2011

i take this after a long exercise session. this one has less and or better fillers than others

Vanadyl Sulfate great for insulin resistance

Posted by Reviewer1309510 on Feb 13, 2011

Thanks IHerb, This product has lowered my insulin requirements substantially within about a week of taking three capsules per day. Hoping it will help even more if I take it longer!

vanadyl sulfate

Posted by Reviewer1580983 on May 03, 2011

Use this for my diabetes instead of metformin. Works a treat. I use it in combination with a number of other supplements and I"m controlling the blood sugar with out drugs.

diabetes

Posted by tamerhosny on Jul 18, 2011

Taken this 3 caps daily, along with GTF Chromium and Alpha Lipoic acid, in the intention of treating Diabetese. Also taken with doctor's medication, one of them is Metformin. Diabetes is under controlled but i still cant leave doc medication as my glucose lvl will still shoot up.

Vanadyl Sulfate

Posted by 5051860856722205675 on Apr 14, 2015

Great!!!

Review of supplement product

Posted by Reviewer1630003 on Aug 31, 2010

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

Works just fine!

Posted by 5326141373526924764 on Sep 16, 2015

I have tried taking this product with more and also less healthy diet. It makes a true difference if taken three times daily. The best result is while taking during on a Rosedale diet. Taking this and other stuff to control Diabetes plus health diet and an hour or less of activity, it makes miracles. I will reorder since I need exactly this "20 mg" portion that is very hard to find!