CAD

CA$19.54

CA$23.14

Savings of: CA$3.60 (16% off)

Fudge

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010

This bar taste more like candy than a healthy food-bar! I like it. Taste like fudge and caramel with pieces od chocolate and coconut. A little sticky in my mouth, but its okay.

Good but not great

Posted by Reviewer1842225 on Sep 07, 2011

A great uncooked bar but would be brought to the next level without the agave nectar

Very sweet

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on May 14, 2010

This is a good bar when you crave for chocolate, byt wants something healthier.. This bar is very sweet with a nice taste of chocolate and gentle coconuttaste.

yum!  / おいしい♪

Posted by lchchchiyo on Jul 03, 2012

chewier than larabar, very filling and great taste! it's almost like chiristmas pudding without alchol and excess raisns. you can't expect anything like really chocoholic though(i am chocoholic!) still it's a healthy coco tasting bar with a touch of chocolate, will try another flavour!! /ララバーよりしっとりしていて食べ応えたっぷり、アルコール抜きのクリスマスプディングをバーにしたような感じ、というのが個人的には一番例えとして近いと思います。あとは良くも悪くもチョコココナッツといってもどちらかというとココナッツがかなり勝っています。チョコ穂リックの私にはちょっと残念ですがコレはこれでおいしい♪ので違うフレーバーを試したいです☆

My OFB favorite

Posted by Reviewer2840369 on Nov 22, 2010

Could be a little less sweet...

tasty

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Mar 24, 2010

Tasty, but a bit sweeter than what I thought.

Very fresh & healthy tasting...but not really chocolate/coconut flavor

Posted by Reviewer3163705 on Apr 28, 2010

I give it 4*s because it's definitely an organic, healthy, raw, vegan, yummy flavored snack to eat. Better than most "energy/health" food bars out there. However, the only slightly disappointing thing is that you can barely taste any chocolate or coconut flavor at all (which is the main reason I bought this). Had it simply been called a "raw fruit date" bar, there wouldn't have been any disappointment, as it would've tasted as I expected it to (but then I wouldn't have bought it). It was still very good, and we'll eat the entire box, but not something I'd spend $14 on.

Good!!!

Posted by Reviewer2870801 on Aug 26, 2009

Not as good as I thought it would be(the consistency was a little bit odd), but I don't regret buying it. I put one in my purse when I am going out so I can have a little meal :) I recommend others to buy it!

Really good raw bar

Posted by Reviewer2428745 on Dec 25, 2009

This one has lots of coconut fibres, but I prefer the Chocolatey Chocolate Chip.

Good enough but not very chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3104127 on Mar 06, 2010

The taste is not bad at all, but, it tasted very little chocolate. If you like coconut, this is for you. The texture is a little stickier than Larabar in general.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »