CAD

CA$5.10

CA$7.58

Savings of: CA$2.48 (33% off)

Gift

Posted by 5149810271169062731 on Apr 04, 2016

I have read nice things about this tea and have purchased it as a gift for my niece who lives out of town. I have not given this to her yet. But when I do will let you know how she likes it.

Nice taste

Posted by 5565228870338696886 on Jan 07, 2016

Nice taste. I use it with a stevia sweetner.

really like it.

Posted by SunflowerKSA on Dec 30, 2015

I've read about all the benefits of Tulsi, and I finally tried it. It's very tasty. It has a slight minty flavor.

Order extra!

Posted by 5146456352335272331 on Oct 21, 2015

This tea is very soothing and pleasant. It is flavorful, but not overwhelming and not bitter. I highly recommend it for herbal tea enthusiasts. It really hits the spot after a long day running around. Buy extra. It goes fast.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3157158 on Apr 15, 2015

The taste is very pleasant; not at all bitter or overly "herbal". This tea seems to help me relax and sleep well.

The original and best -- just wish it cost less

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Apr 13, 2015

The Original and Best -- I just wish it cost less. Actually, if we were still living in India this would be a lot cheaper. Over there it is about 124 rupees for a box of 20 bags (was 108 rupees just a year ago), or a bit less than $2.00. Everywhere outside of India you only get 18 bags, a more trendy box, and pay a lot more! Still, it is good stuff. and in any case, IHERB you have the best prices out there! Thanks!

Outstanding natural tea

Posted by 5666710488322503109 on Apr 10, 2015

I tried this tea for the first time and I am impressed. I really enjoy the natural flavor of it and had a solid stream of energy afterwards. Definitely will buy again.

It lowers blood pressure

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Feb 02, 2015

If lowering blood pressure is what you need, then go for it!

Not sure

Posted by 5572200993474833817 on Jan 06, 2015

Feels like I`m drinking liquid weed... But by all means, it doesn`t taste terrible! And not sure about effects either... Don`t think I will buy more unless some unexceptional effect suddenly appear.

I love the earthy taste

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 11, 2014

Lovely taste, not at all sweet, nice and earthy. (I don't know if it makes me more relaxed, aids my digestion, etc). I find that one bag is strong enough to make a two-cup pot, which is so often not the case with many feeble tea bags.