Organix South, TheraNeem, Pet Shampoo, Neem Therape, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

C$ 8.93

So hard to find these days! Best Price online!

Posted by 5350144183757009467 on May 23, 2013

I was recommended this product years ago for my cat. Worked amazingly well for hotspots! Healed and soothed the skin within days. I also used the balm but the oil works just as well. The shampoo has a clean scent unlike the oils and balm, but they're tolerable,(sort of smells like a nutty-coffee which can be annoying but I'm all about my pet over a slightly annoying scent). I live in San Antonio, and NO ONE seems to carry the Pet Line anymore. From Wholefoods, Cost Plus Nutrition, GNC, Sprouts Market, Vitamin Shoppe and our local Texas market: Central Market (sort of like Whole Foods). iHerbs has THE BEST PRICE and even beat out the actual Organix South website price. I ordered and received within 3 days. You guys are the best!

Posted by Reviewer1960974 From Louisiana on Mar 23, 2013

I have used this for years and it's perfect for my thick coated Golden. Great for sensitive skin, helping keep bugs off, and leaves the coat super soft and silky. It really does get all the way through the coat to the skin which is harder to do with others shampoos. Love this product!

Clean dog!

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2010

Just as on my own hair, I like using a shampoo on my dog that does not have chemicals. I feel its just as important for her as it is for me. This shampoo has almost no fragrance (what there is is pleasant) and leaves her with a silky soft coat.

Keep your kitties and doggies tidy

Posted by Reviewer1716662 From Russian Federation on Apr 02, 2013

It's a very good shampoo for pets. I bought it to replace dermatological shampoo our vet recommended to use when washing my sweet little JRT's sensitive skin just because I wanted to try something more natural and less reminding of a medicine. This neem shampoo does all the job our special shampoo did - such as stops irritation caused by clothes etc. - plus it's cheaper and doesn't contain rough sulphates. The smell is a bit odd to my nose, but you may love its candy sweetness.

very nice!

Posted by 4989077048179243290 on Jun 10, 2013

very nice smell, no agressive chemicals like SDS and no allergy in my very sensitive dog