CAD

CA$11.57

CA$19.26

Savings of: CA$7.70 (40% off)

GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer3069169 on May 09, 2012

I have been sourcing for good shampoo for many years, as my dog has sensitive skin. Till recently, my dog suffered from flea infested, which causes his coat to be very patchy, and very coarse and dry skin. So i just bought this Neem shampoo to give it a try, as i read that neem is an effective pest repellent and very good in healing skin. After the first time usage this shampoo, my dog's coat turns out to be so soft and nice! It even helps to minimise its itchy skin problem! Currently, i am using the second bottle of this shampoo and my dog is recovering for flea allergy! His newly grown coat is really soft, moist and thick !

Clean dog!

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2010

Just as on my own hair, I like using a shampoo on my dog that does not have chemicals. I feel its just as important for her as it is for me. This shampoo has almost no fragrance (what there is is pleasant) and leaves her with a silky soft coat.

OUTSTANDING

Posted by 5491351418022769234 on Feb 19, 2014

My pets shampoo was packed very nicely, arrived on time, and is exactly what I needed and wanted. My dogs are clean,smell clean,and have stopped itching. They say thank you, paws up, and give you another five stars.

Use before next tick installment

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

I've tried a lot of pet shampoos over the years. I prefer other fragrances but I find this is an effective product especially in the weeks before my dog is due for the next tick treament, I always wash her with this neem shampoo as back up. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer3344677 on Nov 13, 2012

it's really too diluted, the consistency is almost like water. my groomer had to mix with other shampoo to lather well, i'm disappointed with the product.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer3184176 on Apr 16, 2012

Great on Labradoodle, smells good. Don't need to use too much. I like the healthy idea for my dog's skin

very good

Posted by sailasiili on Apr 05, 2014

smells nice and washes my three cats sensitively :)

very good

Posted by Reviewer2904426 on Dec 15, 2011

my dog love it

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2923960 on Nov 05, 2016

Both me and my dog are using it! Smells amazing, not to strong just natural. Will purchase again.

I like this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Jun 30, 2011

Seems to repel insects, leaves the coat very soft and smelling great! Less pungent neem than other neem products I've tried. Helping with my dog's itching and hair growth!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »