CAD

Good

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on May 17, 2012

I don't like to eat deep fried foods, so I bake this. When it is baked, it requires more water to mix. It comes out with the consistency of corn bread, and it is good.

So excited for this mix

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I wasn't so sure if this mix would taste like real falafel. It does!!! So easy to make and tastes just like the restaurants. Is great with some hummus and makes a large portion. Very happy with the purchase! And so inexpensive! I got 4 large servings from one box. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Feb 24, 2012

I love this falafel. I have simplified the recipe a bit. I added more water than the recipe suggested, left the batter for 30 minutes and then added some more water, as I didn't want to form small balls. Instead, I used a spoon to place the batter into hot oil, so my falafel was flat, but tasty all the same. :p

very yummy

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Feb 23, 2014

My entire family enjoys this falafel mix. Even my husband, and he hates everything gluten free.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1363228 on Oct 09, 2012

It is simple to prepare and is tasty to eat. Its my second order.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 23, 2014

I like these, although I always add extra garlic and hot peppers to spice it up the way I like it. I bake them instead of frying, and then they're fairly hard, but I break them apart and toss the pieces in a salad with some hummus thrown on as dressing. I like that this product has relatively low sodium for packaged food.

good

Posted by 5206953255656514285 on Aug 27, 2014

quick to make, good taste.

Yummy!

Posted by Keitha on Jul 01, 2012

Easy-to-cook falafel mix with delicious smell and right ingredients! Will certainly buy more

Fantastic Product!

Posted by 4639340346105463084 on May 19, 2015

My daughter cannot eat products with gluten so we gave up our favorite falafel mix two years ago. I did not even know I could purchase a gluten free version, and was delighted to find this product. It is quick, easy, economical and very, very tasty. As soon as we tried the first box, we immediately ordered more.

i love it

Posted by sconley on Nov 19, 2013

I finally made this after having it in the pantry for a few weeks. Wish I hadn't waited so long. Next time I will add some extra spice to the mix for a kick (I like all my food spicy). Fantastic taste and texture, worked great fried in coconut oil as well as baked. It was a good first experience with lentil based falafel.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »