Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula, Scar Stick, SPF 50, 0.5 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)

C$ 9.00

Olga from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1875737 on Mar 28, 2012

soft skin, nice smell, so I use little effect so far

I think it works!

Posted by Reviewer1155879 on Jul 16, 2011

I bought this for the scars on my leg and feet I've gotten from evil shoes. Seems to work! Effects should be quicker and more obvious if I've used it daily instead of always forgetting. Smells like cocoa butter, convenient stick form. Texture is kind of sticky and oily - doesn't bother me as I'm applying on my legs, but if you're going to use it on your face as I've seen in some reviews, not sure how that will feel.

Seems nice, a little sticky and greasy though

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Aug 19, 2012

I haven't used it regularly, so I don't know how it affects scars, but using it on my thyroid operation scar feels a bit sticky and I have to be careful not to leave too much of it on when wearing somethign around my neck. Smell is good and ease of use too, convenient size to have in my purse.

50/50

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 11, 2013

Scar is still there(now a bit smoother) but it is a good replacement for SPF creams/lotions/mists.