CAD

CA$21.44

CA$25.12

Savings of: CA$3.68 (15% off)

Pamela's Bread Mix

Posted by Reviewer3291640 on Jan 12, 2014

I started buying this mix from iherb after first buying from a local health food store to try it. I've been using it for a while and have made many bread variations, pizza crust and bagels per the recipes on the bag. I thought all were good. I don't mind the sorghum flour at all. I don't like the other GF products that have bean flour in them. I find that after one day, the baked goods develop an unpleasant beany flavor. If you're undecided, it's worth buying a small bag to see how you like it.

Great Flour

Posted by 5317803584614825807 on Mar 26, 2014

We have really been pleased with the outcome of our baked goods when we use this flour. It works well for breads, biscuits, muffins, pancakes, etc. We can find it locally for a similar price, so this is a good deal.

Great Tasting

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

You really don't have to say goodbye to your favorite desserts if you have a celiac condition. Pamela's Products are GREAT! I think they even taste better than wheat products. I made a pie crust with this product. The recipe is on the back. It tastes even better if you substitute one cup of this mix with almond flour.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3234154 on Feb 01, 2012

makes baking easy again and FUN!

Best GF Pancakes

Posted by Reviewer2608761 on Feb 19, 2012

It took 2 years of trying various recipies and pre packaged products before finding Pamela's Mix. My husband had no idea he was eating GF pancakes.

Great Product!

Posted by 5517688658478341864 on Sep 13, 2014

I have been making gluten-free breads and cakes for my husband since receiving my order. Great results with my bread machine and good consistency.

Makes awesome gluten-free pizza

Posted by Reviewer3208780 on Jan 07, 2015

I tried one of the recipes on the back of the bag, made pizza crust recipe, and it's the best one I've tried, almost taste like regular pizza, for being g.f. Also makes good bread. Next I'm going to try the cake doughnut recipe on Pamela's site, it had 5 stars.

good taste!

Posted by 5634398761673581714 on May 11, 2016

My children like it very much! yummy! and for me is very easy to make. i just put it in the bread machine.

Great blend

Posted by KMcCormick on Feb 23, 2012

I'm happy with anything that pre-mixes different flours and gums for me because that's definitely something I'm too lazy to do. This has been great for baking!

mmmm