CAD

CA$21.94

CA$39.90

Savings of: CA$17.96 (45% off)

Paradise Tibetan Cordyceps

Posted by 4782868986597761729 on Aug 23, 2012

I have been using Cordyceps for well over 2 years now. The original product I used was quite expense and just became too rich for my blood. Therefore I've switched over to the Paradise brand. I was very happy to find that I benefit on the same level using the Paradise brand as I was with the more expensive product. I notice a significant difference in my endurance and strength during my workout routines when I take cordyceps. My workout routine is vigorous, I run over 6 miles 3xweek and do a hardcore routine of weight resistance and compound exercises that lasts for 75min the other 3 days a week, taking 1 day off for rest. The key to continuously benefit from taking cordyceps, is to take them for 2 months on 2 weeks off. Continue taking them on this schedule and I believe you will always feel the difference. At least I do.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2561245 on Nov 22, 2009

My breathing problems at night is taken care of with the use of this product.

very excellent product with good price

Posted by Reviewer1896974 on Apr 16, 2010

my parents said they have felt better energy, and less fatigue, also, their grey hair have turned into black again.

Paradise Herbs, Tibetan Cordyceps, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1212307 on Mar 23, 2009

This product has definitely helped me with masculine-related activities.

This stuff is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I originally took this in the winter for lung capacity and immune boosting properties. I recently started working out again after my last child and notice a HUGE difference in my endurance and ability to do cardio without feeling like I'm going to fall over. I went from dreading cardio or even walking up a large flight of stairs to looking forward to my next workout, which has never happened. Ever. I see why athletes take this. Makes me feel good and boosts my energy. I hope this review is able to help someone. Peace and love to all of you!

Not Bad

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Sep 10, 2008

use it along with Rhodiola; works well

delicate potency - maybe too delicate..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although i admire this company and uses literally dozens of its products this product is too weak for my body and i can't really feel its effect,there are other cordyceps products that i do feel them working on my body in the same dosages i take this product so i tend to prefer them in this case,but it may be beneficial to other people with lower tolerance to Cordyceps because its clean from addities like most companies do add.in the positive side may i add that every time i take cordyceps i have an after taste of it half an hour after,this one didn't give me this taste and thats nice ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Tibetan Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1978473 on Oct 11, 2007

Wonderful boost when mountain climbing, roller blading, kayaking. I'll continue to enjoy!

Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1009764 on Oct 05, 2008

Originally introduced to this herb on a recent trip to China. When I ran out I was referred to this web sit for supplies and shipping. Happy with product quality and extremely impressed with the speed of arrival! Recommended by myself and friends.

GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer2852097 on Feb 06, 2010

best price and product available... replacing caffeine from diet, the natural energy of body is enhanced with continued use...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »