CAD

CA$2.91

CA$5.37

Savings of: CA$2.46 (46% off)

I got positive feedback -it works!

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 22, 2015

I ordered this and gave it to a friend who was having head aches. They said it did help and they use several bottles over time. Feverfew is a vasodilator and is a better approach to headaches than taking NSAIDS. It is well known that NSAIDS will do a number on your stomach and intestinal lining over time. It is a slow and silent attack so most never know it until it is too late. If you found this review helpful, kindly click on the YES button. Go to my iHerb home page to see more value added reviews. Just click on my handle name above and it takes you right there. This gets 5 stars for effectiveness, pricing and iHerb ships fresh product in a timely manner. Peace and good health! No side effects reported with this product.

helps headache and muscle pain

Posted by nutranut on Apr 22, 2013

Normally, I take Advil or Motrin for headaches and muscle/joint pain, but only if it gets pretty bad. Most of the time I try to avoid even over the counter pain medications. I had ordered the trial size of Feverfew Head and was running around Thanksgiving week. I had a persistent headache and a strained/sore muscle in my foot. Anyway, I decided to try feverfew, but I didn't expect much. At the most, I thought it might help with the sore foot. My headaches tend to last for at least several hours and usually get worse before they finally go away. I was pleasantly surprised to find my headache disappeared within 30 minutes-which is unusual for me. My foot improved enough to get me through the day. I was so impressed with the product that I ordered a full size bottle. There are more ingredients than just feverfew in this product. I would have preferred that the manufacturers disclose the exact amounts of each ingredient.

Great for migraines

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I'm a long time sufferer of migraines. I've tried all kinds of prescription medication for them, most not helping and they come with all kinds of side effects. I started taking feverfew when I felt a migraine coming on and it really has helped. Feverfew is an anti-inflammatory, and so works like ibuprofen. They believe that it works by inhibiting chemicals that cause the blood vessels in your head to spasm. I also take butterbur as a preventative, which is fantastic. Using these two herbs, I no longer need to take prescription drugs for my migraines.

Works quite well

Posted by 5185999147855557324 on Apr 13, 2013

I could not believe how well this worked for my tension-headache, but for me it didn’t work for bad flu-related headaches. Well worth a try.

Tablets normal

Posted by 5657603753516396879 on Feb 07, 2013

Tablets normal! My head is almost no pain pills I gave her friend, said a mild headache is quick

good

Posted by 4653313582777905259 on Jan 17, 2013

haven't try yet.

good when it works

Posted by Reviewer2051085 on Jan 11, 2013

decent natural painkiller formula. But it doesnt work for everybody

Works very well

Posted by 5564580896634326330 on Jan 04, 2013

I don't go anywhere without this product. It works great for me. Headaches are gone within an hour. Be sure to take seperate from meals though.

Good stuff for light headaches

Posted by odereviews on Dec 25, 2012

Thanks to iHerb for providing free quality samples. This 16 Planetary Herbals, Feverfew Head Aid tablet pack is just perfect for light headaches, and minor back pains etc. The small plastic container also travels easily with you. I suggest trying. One of the better free iHerb samples. :)

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

Works great for me. This product does not work quite as fast as regular painkillers, but they do the job naturaaly and within an hour my headaches are gone! I always make sure to have these with me.