CAD

CA$24.63

CA$32.53

Savings of: CA$7.90 (24% off)

Great Tasting Bar

Posted by Reviewer3267362 on Oct 19, 2011

Great tasting bar felt full as if I'd had a big lunch.Will buy again for sure.Great for busy people who don't have time for lunch but go to the gym after work.

good price

Posted by Reviewer1458931 on Sep 09, 2011

good price good taste Although too much carbs and sugar.

like candy

Posted by 5253279994835671152 on Jan 17, 2013

texture is great, not chalky or hard, beware slightly smaller bar then regular promax bars

I like it

Posted by 5606780008059554861 on Oct 15, 2015

Delicious taste

Super good!

Posted by 5470339284836331122 on May 05, 2016

The promax protein bar tastes very good, and has a fudgy texture. Although it is made with stevia sweetening it does not taste of it. A little higher calorie count than the rest of the protein bars on the market, but still great!

Promax LS energy bars

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Jul 03, 2011

I love these bars. They have a wonderful soft brownie-like consistency and they taste delicious. I eat one usually before a long run and I find they don't upset my stomach and provide energy for a sustained but less intense run. With higher intensity running, I eat something with more sugar, but this is perfect for a low impact yet long duration activity such as slow jogging or hiking. I will definitely buy these bars again as soon as I run out.

Best Bar

Posted by Reviewer1523817 on Nov 22, 2011

These are the best tasting, low sugar bars.

Great

Posted by 5404395763754847560 on May 12, 2012

Great tasting and low sugar... little smaller than the regular bars, but still great taste and filling.

Great!

Posted by 4726813450520613720 on Dec 13, 2012

Tastes great and I love the texture

If you can't stand the heat....

Posted by Reviewer2119781 on Aug 14, 2011

These bars are really good. The only problem is that the chocolate coating melted en route to our place in Florida, and the bars never looked or handled the same again. The shipper should have included cold packs to prevent this. The bars are tasty and filling. They do supply nutrients and energy, just as advertised. Next time, we will have to order the non-chocolate variety. Too bad, though. We love chocolate!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »