New To iHerb?

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

C$ 10.22
Reviews 5-star

Like the Purity Farms Best

Posted by Reviewer1300037 on Jan 30, 2014

I find I am using Ghee more all the time. I have been using it for a couple years, but finding if I set it on the counter that I use it for frying everything. No over-brown butter!

Great for cooking

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

As an inexperienced cook, I tend to burn a lot of things on the stove. However, this butter is great as it does not burn up easily and has a rich flavor (a plus for a butter lover like me).

Liked this

Posted by 4926609356303554882 on Feb 12, 2014

Hard to find anything similar in Finland. Gets expensive to buy such a basic thing ...from the other side of the world almost. Grazy, grazy world. But otherwise, a nice suprise. Did not know this exists even, until we heard of iHerb.

I love ghee

Posted by Reviewer2676859 on Mar 10, 2012

good taste, wonderful that it hopefullly comes from a good organic source. Good price!

Excellent!!!!

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I love this ghee!! It is an EXCELLENT product. I chose this brand because it is organic It is also made from cow's milk that is sourced from cows that only eat grass- which is their natural diet. It also assures the highest levels of Vitamin A, D and K in the finished product. The ghee has really helped my digestion and also my moods as it really helps to balance and nourish your body with healthy hormones. I use it to fry eggs and also stir it into dishes/soups etc. It's amazing quality and I would highly recommend trying some!!