CAD

CA$15.97

CA$19.95

Savings of: CA$3.98 (20% off)

Clarified Butter

Posted by Reviewer2129595 on Sep 26, 2011

Love this!! As Dr Oz suggested, I put this in my nostrils at bedtime. It is very calming and helps clear your head.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Jul 09, 2013

JUST A NOTE UP FRONT. IHERB HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP AT ALL IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER. IT HASN'T SHIPPED IN FOUR DAYS? SORRY, THEY CAN'T TELL YOU WHY OR WHEN IT WILL SHIP. NONSENSE! I use this ghee just about every day to avoid the milk proteins in regular butter. It's also great for sauteeing because it doesn't burn like regular butter does. I love that it's organic too.

Super!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 30, 2011

It is very tasty and healthy oil in the tradition of Ayurveda. Use it for frying. Its takes less than sunflower oil. And the dishes are less greasy. Blue label is completely removed and remains a neat jar. I will buy all the time!

good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2063494 on Jun 23, 2011

I order 3 or 4 ghees at a time along with raw honey. Good price, good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1380455 on May 05, 2011

Favorite brand. I have been using this product for years to cook my eggs in. Yummy.

Grass-fed butter

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Aug 03, 2011

It's usually difficult to find grass-fed butter at this price and can be stored at room temperature. Highly recommend this butter.

From Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Aug 02, 2012

I buy it for my children. It's a very good product - very healthy and testy. Покупаю для детей. Очень вкусное масло. Каше придаёт сладковатый привкус. К тому же очень полезное. Покупаю его постоянно.

Prime Fat Supply for Winter and Fall.

Posted by mehmetgok on Oct 21, 2013

I started using Ghee after reading TIm Farris and Dr. Jack Krause and following their advise. I also started using Now Foods Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for Summer and Spring. This Ghee from Purity Farms is truly great tasting. It has no water in it and tastes creamy. I am keeping it in room temperature for now. It reminds me thick Turkish butter that they do in the villages. Great with Eden Foods Organic Tart Cherry Butter - a lot of calories though ;) I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

Pure, unsalted, real butter

Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Oct 01, 2013

Smells like real butter, taste like real butter. No salt, no lactose. Great alternative for lactose intolerants.

Delicious and fragrant

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Dec 29, 2013

I bought this primarily for Indian recipes, but after opening it I knew I was going to be using it for a lot more--like spreading on bread. This has so much more wonderful butter flavor than typical butter. And without milk solids in it, it can withstand high temperatures much better than butter. This is EXCELLENT for pan frying a steak.