CAD

CA$16.01

CA$20.00

Savings of: CA$3.99 (20% off)

My first Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Dec 31, 2013

I know how much work it is to make Ghee. It is not clarified butter, they go a step further. I have some in a butter bell on the counter, and have put the rest in the refrigerator in a dark bag (keep in cool dark area). It should last 6 months or more this way. What an incredible butter flavor. Lately, butter has tasted so bland to me, but this has an amazing taste. Two tbls. a day, no more, and it's good for your heart health. I will use this instead of butter from now on.

Magnificent Ghee!

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on Feb 14, 2015

We've been using this ghee for 5 weeks now and the whole family of 5 are loving it. We use it to make butter balls (ghee and honey mixed together, shaped into a ball and refrigerated to set. We use it in our baking and our frying too. It's very versatile. We're on the GAPS diet so it's been very beneficial.

The BEST ghee we've had.

Posted by 5287288002365978083 on Dec 24, 2014

Really first-rate! Beautiful, smooth texture, excellent mellow buttery flavour, guarantees no casein (a huge bonus for us!) and made from pastured cow's milk. And organic. But the high quality of this ghee really surprised me. I've been using a different brand of pastured, organic ghee, and had no idea that such a delicious, aromatic, pure ghee even existed until I tried this. I really could not say enough good things about it. I had intended to use it for only a certain purpose, but have found that I am adding it to a lot more, and will have to order a lot more, more frequently!

Delicious

Posted by 5550930918447672617 on Jan 13, 2015

I recently moved and did not have a source for inexpensive ghee until I found it here. It is really delicious! I mix it in with lentils, vegetables, rice and spices for a vegetarian lunch.

Ghee is great alternative to butter: lactose & casein-free

Posted by 5566367537699191179 on Jan 28, 2015

I have a long-standing issue with dairy & digestion, but love the taste of butter. This Ghee, a kind of purified butter, that has removed lactose & casein is the perfect substitute. It spread easily, needs no refrigeration and tastes great. Good high temp cooking is good, too. I used to buy it at the local health food store, but it was much more pricey. Try this, once, yo'll be hooked!

Love

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

Wonderful product :) Currently on a ketogenic diet and this makes my food taste great !

Ghee

Posted by 4749357837328315197 on Oct 13, 2013

Good butter alternative for lactose intolerant and to use for cooking and baking. It has a creamy texture and doesn't need to be kept in the fridge like regular butter.

can't miss it.

Posted by Reviewer2131678 on Oct 15, 2013

I make butter cake with it. very special butter favor. will buy again.

Great base for paleos who love butter.

Posted by 4917275383872279319 on Sep 27, 2013

Ghee has been a godsend for me and my quest of paleo living. The important thing to remember with ghee (or anything that has the word butter in it) is to use it in moderation. I could go Julia Child on most dishes and use butter like it's water, so I really have to watch myself.

Just right, Ghee!

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Nov 12, 2014

This organic Ghee is a staple in my kitchen. I have been using it for several years now. It is one of the few fats that I use for cooking(avoiding the nasties of chemical extracted oils), and adds a nice buttery taste. Also good for making popcorn in my microwave popper. The most important use for us is as a healthy fat ingredient added to my pets' raw food diet. An added bonus is the nice, sleek heavy jars. I save all the jars for storing herbs, spices, sprouting seeds, carob nibs, what-have-you.