CAD

CA$16.30

CA$20.36

Savings of: CA$4.06 (20% off)

good taste and quality

Posted by Reviewer1412744 on Oct 15, 2016

i use this to cook my curries now as it adds a flavour to the curries that can't be replaced by anything else. i have cooked curries with just other cooking oils, like coconut oil, with the same spices and ingredients but these seem to be missing a flavour that authentic curries have. i also use this to cook the vegetable side dishes when we have an indian themed meal. definitely recommend it and will continue to buy this.

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Apr 05, 2013

Unique distinct taste, makes you want more and more! I like this more than store butter. Works well to alternate with coconut oil. When you get tired of coconut oil, switch to Ghee for a few days.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1777508 on May 28, 2013

>Fries good crispy

taste the cow

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 10, 2013

in ayurveda ghee is sometimes referred to as the essence of the cow. you really feel those buttery notes of stable good here. makes great.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2590397 on Jul 26, 2013

Really nice color. Used it to make popcorn in a whirley pop and it was delicious.

Great one!

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Dec 17, 2012

Heavenly tasteful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made my crust so yummmmy, one big plus is I don't have to put it in the fridge, I have enuff junk in my fridge lol I know India cuisine always come across with this product, can't believe it can make my pie so good as well! Recommended

Best Gee

Posted by Joanna on Apr 23, 2013

I use it for frying when I need buttery taste. OK I do not fry in Gee only, I add gee to coconut oil that I'm using as the main frying oil. Superb, I'm on my 3rd jar,and will buy again.

delicious

Posted by 5403270727383059094 on Nov 26, 2012

my dairy free book suggested getting ghee because ghee is usually mostly free of the two main allergies in milk products (they're water soluble and ghee is pure fat). It seemed to work quite well for me.

The best ghee for the best price.

Posted by HealthforLife on Jan 15, 2013

This is so delicious that I use if for everything instead of butter. My son will even eat it on toast!! Perfect for saute and soups.

The taste is awesome

Posted by naturallytee on Jan 24, 2013

My basmati rice taste much better with the Ghee.