CAD

Delicious!

Posted by Endergirl on Aug 15, 2013

It tastes heavenly! No grease at all! The only downside was that the sea salt didn't stick to the popcorn. My microwave went for 2.5 minutes and some of it got a little burned. A few kernels were left unpopped, and I fixed it by placing the unpopped kernels in a bowl with a plate as a cover. Just 2.5 more minutes and they were all done! Almost like having a second bag! ;-)

After microwave need to shake well

Posted by 5453308777976709921 on Apr 20, 2014

After microwave need to shake well.

Fantastic variation

Posted by 4782871389558091475 on Mar 29, 2014

Great variation on the butter flavour

Yum!

Posted by 5018827805672961755 on May 20, 2014

I haven't bought microwave popcorn in years because I worried about the chemicals most of the mainstream products include. Quinn popcorn was chemical free, delicious and came in an environmentally friendly bag.

best popcorn!

Posted by 5737050058678831557 on Apr 30, 2014

our new favourite popcorn! tastes extra good if you add a little bit of melted butter ;) also helps the salt stick to the popcorn

difficult to cook

Posted by 4921442804450038550 on May 01, 2014

this is quite difficult to cook in microwave. It ges easily burn

Okay

Posted by Irene-0n-Rollerskates on Nov 11, 2014

This popcorn and my microwave seem to be incompatible. After 5 minutes I had two small handfulls of burned popcorn and a bag full of unpopped kernels. Needless to say, I am disappointed. So to keep from wasting the rest, I decided to open the second packet and pour the popcorn into my air popper; it worked like a charm, but seems like it would be cheaper to just buy organic kernels instead of pre-packaged popcorn.

Not much salt

Posted by odereviews on May 12, 2014

These doesn't have much salt. I added some Kalahari desert salt and these were OK. I'd go with other Quinn Popcorn flavors. My favorite is the Parmesan version.

Sea Salt

Posted by 4983331326108005774 on May 18, 2015

Did not taste any Sea Salt

Quinn Popcorn, Microwave Popcorn, Just Sea Salt, 3 Bags, 2.3 oz (66 g) Each

Posted by 5359393493090035711 on May 07, 2014

Not all the raw corn pops without burning the rest. Nice taste but a little over priced.