CAD

CA$25.69

CA$36.71

Savings of: CA$11.02 (30% off)

Best study aid ever!

Posted by Reviewer2836227 on Jul 13, 2012

I use for days I am tired and need extra focus. Its works amazing, and helps me focus on the task at hand. Do I feel smarter, not really, but I do feel more focused which means I retain more in memory.

Ginkgo power

Posted by Reviewer2366044 on Jun 19, 2011

It's a very complete ginkgo complex. I would suggest, though, that given the fact that the dosage per day is 2-4 tablets, the container should deliver more tablets. Or else make the dosage such as a single tablet per day would be enough. Too soon to see whether it works but so far so good.

Fantastic Synergy!

Posted by Reviewer1291964 on Mar 14, 2008

I've noticed an amazing difference in my boyfriend's ability to focus--he's bipolar II and it's helped his mood disorder immensely. I have been taking the components separately for years...I will probably switch to the convenience of this all-in-one supplement once my supply has run out. ALSO: daily Omega 3's from 1 tbsp. per day of fish oil has produced a remarkable difference in his mental functioning and stability--highly recommend the Nature's Answer, Liquid Omega-3! NOTE: Please maintain regular meds and use this as an enhancing supplement--always consult your doctor! If he/she is an MD, I strongly suggest you join forces with a naturopath for a holistic approach to healing any mental/emotional disorder. --Christine from Oregon

It gives me a boost when needed

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Nice to be able to be mentally alert!

Posted by Reviewer2435456 on Mar 24, 2011

This is a wonderful supplement for all cognitive functions.

Havent Seen large change

Posted by 4818933776160296295 on Oct 18, 2012

I havent seen much change. I am continuing with the tabs and I will post again !

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1947964 on Jun 15, 2011

I cannot tell whether it is working.

Great study aid

Posted by Reviewer3260848 on Mar 01, 2011

This stuff totally rocks I can totally feel it helping my memory, more recall, doesnt keep me up at night, etc. Helps with studying and tests, great for students!

rainbow light ginkgo-bacopa quick thinking.

Posted by Reviewer2616084 on Oct 22, 2011

Early days yet but I shall definitely order some more soon.

More effective than other leading brands

Posted by SteeleBlue on Mar 15, 2016

If you look at the ingredients you will notice they are extremely effective and have been studied at length. Also, you will feel a difference rapidly. I began to recall facts faster, the day I began taking it. I normally have issues with names, but I am able to remember better now. Studying is easier for me as I can focus longer as well. I used to take a very popular leading brand with "Factor" in the name. I now take this. It is far more effective.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »