CAD

CA$56.05

CA$80.07

Savings of: CA$24.03 (30% off)

best prenatals

Posted by Reviewer2220126 on Jul 21, 2009

I love these prenatals. They are easy to take and don't make me sick like some prenatals can. I will never take another kind of prenatal. Love em!

gets the job done!

Posted by Reviewer1676945 on Aug 31, 2009

great one-a-day prenatal vitamin. much easier than trying to remember several a day. kinda big pill, but not any more so than other brands. good value.

PURE GOODNESS

Posted by Reviewer2596450 on Jan 22, 2008

The most wonderful vitamins on the market that I've seen. They come with enzymes to stimulate your digestion where with a high dose of iron is a total necessity. I've been taking them for years now as I'm a vegan. I gave birth to the healthy little girl!

great prenatal at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2514482 on May 10, 2010

These are the only prenatals that don't make sick, no matter when I take them (with meals, or without). They also have lots of extra good stuff in them like RRL, ginger extract and probiotics. Much, much, MUCH better than Puritan's pride- and cheaper too! I'll keep taking these while breastfeeding too.

I love these vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2754704 on Jul 08, 2010

I have used these prenatals for several pregnancies and during lactation. They work better than any other I've tried, esp. when it comes to helping my digestion work properly.

Love it!

Posted by 5498790658754606728 on May 28, 2014

Was very pleased to find a vegan Prenatal vitamin in a genuine once a day formulation. Perfectly balanced providing exactly the recommended dosage of Folic Acid & Iodine that is recommended here in New Zealand all the while it being Vegan so no unnecessary Lactose in sight.

Just Great!

Posted by 5747046237059080475 on Jul 04, 2014

Can reduce morning sickness

Good

Posted by 4760173399016666364 on Jul 18, 2014

Wife is very happy with the product with no issues to report.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Nov 19, 2012

On my 2nd bottle. Happy with it.

couldn't be happier!

Posted by 5544564021970527214 on Jan 08, 2015

These vitamins provide a fantastic value for the price! I was so happy to discover Prenatal One, because something equivalent would cost way more in Korea! and I doubt they would match the quality of these vitamins. They help a great deal to facilitate normal digestion, so far in my pregnancy I've experienced no problems! Besides I feel safe taking them knowing the vitamin is pure and food-based. It really does contain everything you and your baby need.