CAD

CA$18.22

CA$26.04

Savings of: CA$7.81 (30% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Rainbow

Posted by 4900008745515125202 on Sep 28, 2012

Cool!

good

Posted by 4893991172490888255 on Sep 26, 2012

Good tasty! Exellent Flavor

SO YUMY, SO GOOD!

Posted by 4825885921982505378 on Jul 01, 2015

These Rainbow Light Probiotic Gummies are so yum and the probiotics have helped with my digestion and clear up my skin. Ever though these are targeted for children, I am a young adult and would recommend not just for children but also for people who have a hard time swallowing tablets such as myself. The only down fall is that they are too yum, sometimes I find myself having more then the recommendation.

Kids love it.

Posted by 4826364843184927635 on Jun 03, 2016

My kids love it.

Bloat buster

Posted by 5554777560911149444 on Jun 12, 2016

Yummy and helps me with bloating

These are so good

Posted by Reviewer2782963 on Dec 03, 2012

These are so tasty, I have servre acid reflux and they help balance my system so it isn't as sensitive. Really good price here on i-Herb.

works for us

Posted by tesslouise on Nov 05, 2013

Pros: -Rainbow Light is a brand I trust. -The gummies are shelf-stable. -My daughter likes them. They taste good. -It is easier for me to give her a gummy than to mix a powder into food or drink and coax her to finish it. Cons: -The gummies are EXTREMELY chewy and so the label's "age 4 and up" guideline is no joke.

Tastes good, but not sure if actually working

Posted by Reviewer2432935 on Jul 17, 2012

I lovvvve the flavor of these gummies, but I'm not totally convinced that they work as far as the probiotic benefits are concerned. I can see these working for children, possibly, as a warm-up to taking daily probiotics. They are dosed at 2x day, which is better for kids b/c they are so delicious I'd worry about them OD'ing. I'm a big fan of probiotics, but don't see the same results from this gummy version as I do from the pill form.