CAD

CA$26.11

CA$26.11

Savings of: CA$0.00 (0% off)

This is CANDY!

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on Aug 17, 2013

Seriously, they are SO dilicious, I could eat them all in one go. Even my hubby, who thinks I'm crazy for trying to be so healthy and natural and refuses to try anything new and -in his eyes- wierd food, thinks they're awsome! Bare in mind that they are bite-sized (only 22 g!), so they are just for a treat or inbetween meals.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1807551 on Apr 23, 2013

I love this bar because it is organic live food and not full of sugar. So many bars are very high in sugar. It tastes wonderful and is a great snack. I carry them with me everywhere I go!

Very good

Posted by 4708639530416961091 on Dec 22, 2013

Delicious, highest quality! I will do this again!

love these bars

Posted by Reviewer1647855 on Jan 26, 2014

OK, these bars are super for raw foodies!

Amazing!

Posted by 5168497127049173362 on Feb 19, 2014

I truly liked these Organic Chocolate Bars! This is my absolute favorite Iherb product!

So chocolaty, nutty, sweet and tasty

Posted by 4912426151769255136 on Feb 23, 2014

As my title says these bars are really tasty. Mote dessert tasty then between meal snack-tasty though. They are a bit too sweet to realy feel healthy, but one of these easily keeps you satisfied if you crave something sweet and chocolaty.

Awesome bars!

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jan 12, 2015

I was originally given a couple of these bars to try and loved them so much that I had to find them and was glad that Iherb have them! These bars are fantastic for having on hand as a snack and to keep in the car or in your bag as a handy food snack. I love that the ingredients are free from chemicals and msg/dairy, however I wish they used a sweetener other than agave. Will definitely buy again and try the other flavours as well. They look small but they are surprisingly filling for their size. I recommend them!

Too good!

Posted by holahola on Mar 22, 2015

Perfect with my afternoon coffee <3

Delicious and perfect for snacking on long rides/runs

Posted by Reviewer2493350 on Apr 30, 2015

Perfect size to bite on while cycling or running. This flavour is very nice too, not too chocolatey and nicely balanced with the almonds and cashews.

superb for snacks

Posted by 4656289160484218510 on Mar 28, 2016

Used these for lunchboxes for a period. Very suiting for the purpose. Tastes great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »