Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste, Peppermint, 4 oz (113 g)

C$ 5.94

This caused extreme tooth sensitivity**Be aware**

Posted by Reviewer1814780 on Sep 12, 2012

I'm a huge fan of Redmond Clay. That said: I have sensitive teeth (my gums are slightly recessed), but it's never been so bad that I can't use regular toothpaste. I was pretty excited to get this, but after 5 days of denial, it had caused extreme sensitivity in some of my teeth. I haven't used it for about 3 weeks, and they are still a little sensitive, although not as EXTREMELY painful as they were for a few weeks there--I got a little scared that I had done some permanent damage. My husband is using this now, with no problems, but I wouldn't recommend this if your teeth are like mine. If you do, use with caution and stop at the first hint of sensitivity. Hope this helps someone.

YAY!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jul 20, 2013

I am so glad to have finally found a toothpaste without glycerin!!! I read the other reviews and decided to give it a try. I was surprised that it wasn't gritty or dry. In fact, it is nice and slippery. It doesn't foam, but it does sort of emulsify - can't really explain, but the bottom line is that the teeth feel nice and clean afterwards. I did some research and am excited over the prospect of having my teeth re-enamelize - google that! I am already noticing improvement with my gums and the color is getting whiter. YAY!

I wanted to like it, I really did!

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Jun 16, 2013

This is the first toothpaste that we have ever used that failed to result in a clean, fresh mouth. I can brush till the cows come home, but my mouth still feels like I didn't brush at all. My teeth are not smooth either, as I think whatever abrasive is used in the paste is insufficient.

Contains lead!

Posted by 4804855662451071219 on Aug 23, 2014

Bought this on reviews that it does not contain harmful chemicals. The back of the tube reads, "WARNING: This product contains trace amounts of lead, a substance known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Thus product may not be appropriate for consumption by children or pregnant woman. " I was totally shocked halfway brushing and reading it. I am disappointed that while it advertises it is free of this and that, it contains "traces" of lead enough to cause harm to children or pregnant women.

cleanest toothpaste ever

Posted by Reviewer1855556 on Sep 11, 2012

ohyes, finally without glycerine, flouride and other nasties