CAD

CA$86.75

CA$103.45

Savings of: CA$16.70 (16% off)

reserveage organics

Posted by Reviewer1954425 on Dec 10, 2009

I need two of these. I didn't realize it until I started taking one instead. Wondered why I didn't have the same energy.

REVERATROL

Posted by Reviewer2526379 on Jan 20, 2011

THESE USED TO BE GOOD BUT THE QUALITY HAS GONE WAY DOWN. ALSO THEY REDUCED THE QUERCITIN FROM 100MG TO 40MG. I NOW RATE THIS PRODUCT 1 STAR!

Resveratrol 500mg

Posted by Reviewer1286791 on Dec 06, 2010

Could not possibly rate anything but poor, but review was not accepted without checking a star. Frankly, after taking capsule in am, I have no appetite (verging on nausea) and low energy. Whatever I manage to eat runs right through me. I have not had these symptoms with the product in the past, which leads me to believe that this 'batch' may possibly be 'tainted'.

Sleep better

Posted by Reviewer1130596 on Apr 20, 2011

To eat for three weeks, most notably sleep much better! The spirit of a very good day!

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1676383 on Jun 07, 2010

excellent product! i started taking this product a few weeks ago and i can see a noticeably smoother skin texture.. would recommend this product highly

great product

Posted by 5395483824569373638 on Nov 14, 2013

I've been taking this product over 1 year. My physician recommended and I think it is great product. I heard it works great as an antioxidant.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1574656 on Feb 24, 2010

This 500 mg. product is hard to find and more expensive from other vitamin suppliers. I have only just started taking this, but I am sure the results will be great.

Resveretrol

Posted by Reviewer2080296 on Feb 10, 2010

I am hoping that I keep my energy up, and can look good for as long as I possibly can with this.

Skin

Posted by Reviewer2328924 on Mar 15, 2011

Muscle testing stated that it might help as a skin protecting agent (sunlight and pollution).

Reservage Organics Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1193570 on Mar 15, 2011

I think this is a superior formula of Resveratrol! I don't know exactly what it is supposed to do, but I do feel much better when I am taking it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »