CAD

CA$12.35

CA$18.99

Savings of: CA$6.63 (35% off)

The best mask ever

Posted by 5476255133121840453 on Mar 29, 2016

I have had problems with acne for almost half a year and I was so desperate because nothing I have tried so far seemed to help. This mask really helps me keep my acne at bay. I use it every morning and leave it 20 minutes. My skin and acne scars appear brighter which made me so happy. The only problem (not really a problem) is it's a bit drying so don't forget to moisturize after using it.

VERY GOOD

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

It is no miracle product, it does not make my skin less oily, but still, I like the way it leaves my skin.

good

Posted by 4928996721179432389 on Nov 03, 2015

good mash! I feel fresh after using it on my face and I discover that the existing acne become smaller!

MY HOLY HOLY GRAIL

Posted by 5402989654692534517 on Jul 31, 2015

I CAN'T EMPHASISE ON HOW GREAT THIS PRODUCT IS! I am a 15 year old teen who gets loads of hormonal breakouts due to puberty, and because of my sensitive skin I have to be VERY cautious with the product I apply on my face else I would get allergic reactions and little pimples that would take a while to get rid of. Upon discovering this product and using it, it has IMPROVED MY LIFE SO MUCH!! First of all, I use it 5 times a week, if not every night. I have oily skin so it doesn't matter whether it's drying or not. I apply a thin layer over my face, then put an additional thicker layer over the problematic areas with blemishes and pimples. During the process there's VERY mild tingly sensations at my acne prone areas but I know it's the mask doing its work. Within 20 minutes it gives this very tightening effect that I really like. After washing off my skin feels AMAZING! And my pores have all visibly shrunk in size.. This product is beyond amazing. I even use it as spot treatments on some mornings when my breakouts occur and it helps a great deal! Am not one to rave about skincare but this has changed my life! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Have used this product for over 5 months and have tried other clay masks, but I always find myself coming back to this. Thanks iHerb!

Great mask

Posted by Reviewer1628188 on Jun 01, 2015

Such a great mask!

Worth the buy

Posted by 5000494905466235216 on Dec 11, 2014

It's non drying and it does help to deep clean my pores. The price is reasonable too. Will repurchase.

Trish

Posted by 5510183357925387253 on Nov 30, 2014

I feel like it makes my skin even more oily afterwards, but it does dry fast

This is a keeper

Posted by 4782464158823296280 on Nov 12, 2014

Based on other reviews I thought this was worth a shot for my temperamental skin. It has really helped to clear things up.

good for a clay sulfur mask

Posted by 5176248584804578279 on Oct 21, 2014

not a bad clay mask option. good for the price.

Nose

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Sep 21, 2014

It's too drying for my face but works wonderfully for my nose. I wear it on my nose twice a week and it visibly shrinks the pores. Sulfur is the key.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »