CAD

CA$12.84

CA$19.74

Savings of: CA$6.90 (35% off)

Just right

Posted by Chunkypeaches on May 08, 2010

I've been a masque connoisseur for over 30 years. This one has a really nice consistency. It is white, so it doesn't look awful if stuck in the pores. It dries tight, but not hard and crackly so you can't breath. It smells a little bit like Noxzema, but not as strong. It helps to dry blemishes, with natural ingredients. Thumbs up for this one.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2287812 on Aug 14, 2009

I have really oily skin. This mask is superb. It does what it says it does. It is worth every penny.

Best used as a spot treatment

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 13, 2011

My skin isn't particularly oily so I will only use this as a spot treatment as it's very drying on the skin. If I use it all over my face, I find it makes my skin flaky. However, it will dry your pimples up quicker and used as a spot treatment, a pot will last a long time.

MY HOLY HOLY GRAIL

Posted by 5402989654692534517 on Jul 31, 2015

I CAN'T EMPHASISE ON HOW GREAT THIS PRODUCT IS! I am a 15 year old teen who gets loads of hormonal breakouts due to puberty, and because of my sensitive skin I have to be VERY cautious with the product I apply on my face else I would get allergic reactions and little pimples that would take a while to get rid of. Upon discovering this product and using it, it has IMPROVED MY LIFE SO MUCH!! First of all, I use it 5 times a week, if not every night. I have oily skin so it doesn't matter whether it's drying or not. I apply a thin layer over my face, then put an additional thicker layer over the problematic areas with blemishes and pimples. During the process there's VERY mild tingly sensations at my acne prone areas but I know it's the mask doing its work. Within 20 minutes it gives this very tightening effect that I really like. After washing off my skin feels AMAZING! And my pores have all visibly shrunk in size.. This product is beyond amazing. I even use it as spot treatments on some mornings when my breakouts occur and it helps a great deal! Am not one to rave about skincare but this has changed my life! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Have used this product for over 5 months and have tried other clay masks, but I always find myself coming back to this. Thanks iHerb!

Reviva Labs Problem Skin Mask

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on Sep 18, 2012

Love it!! Absolutely amazing. A very soft mask with best results. The skin is fresh and clean after using it. Will buy again for sure.

Works fairly well.

Posted by JenniferAyers on Jan 25, 2011

I purchased this for my acne and oiliness. It helps dry up the oil but didn't so much for the acne. It seems to be a really good product and I would purchase it again. A little bit goes a long way.

quit Nice

Posted by Reviewer3283404 on Jun 18, 2011

Clean but not drying my skin :D

Exellent mask

Posted by Reviewer1089018 on Jul 09, 2011

Cleans face perfect

Great product, great price

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Aug 03, 2011

Great product, great price

good mask

Posted by 4715869769198496142 on Nov 15, 2013

good mask for problem skin, dries out pimples and shrinks pores. Very strong camphor smell. Very similar to /origin's Out Of Trouble mask!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »