CAD

CA$10.70

CA$16.45

Savings of: CA$5.76 (35% off)

good

Posted by 5690971376584922930 on Mar 01, 2016

Good cream under foundation. In combined with a night cream from these lines my spots from acne are a little brighter... Krema je dobra podloga za puder. U kombinaciji s noćnom kremom iz ove linije, moje mrlje od akni su malo svjetlije...

There are better products.

Posted by Norwegian-girl on Sep 16, 2014

I did not like this product. The 5 and 10% glycolic cream works so much better! This made my skin break out.

Two weeks in...

Posted by alyshamareehealth on Nov 13, 2013

I've been using for 2 weeks now, along with the day cream, and have noticed little change. My pigmentation is due to hormonal imbalanace produced rom birth control, so I'm not too sure if this product works well on that kind of pigmentation. Read down - there are some other reviews that are great however!

Too early to judge

Posted by Reviewer2464917 on Nov 18, 2011

Haven't seen any effect yet, but has a smooth texture and feels good on the skin.

Good cream

Posted by Reviewer2108042 on Sep 07, 2011

I like this cream. I think it helps to fade age spots. I like to use it underneath my foundation. I will continue to use it. I love iHerb.

Liz

Posted by Reviewer2963907 on Aug 27, 2010

Smells like roses, no greasy film. I have used for about a week now and can already see some lightening on the brown spots on my cheeks and hands. I will buy this again and highly recommend it.

Not particularly effective lightening solution

Posted by Reviewer2665581 on Oct 29, 2009

I've used it for a little over a week now, and it doesn't appear to have the same effectiveness or spot-removing potency as some of the other products I've tried.

Reviva Labs, Skin Lightener for Day Fade Cream with Kojic Acid,

Posted by Reviewer1956041 on Oct 25, 2009

It works like a charm. Smooths on easily, no horrid smell. I will purchase more in the future. Great product and great prince.