CAD

CA$26.11

CA$34.23

Savings of: CA$8.12 (24% off)

• Customer Ratings

Got tiny creatures

Posted by 4844337066009907208 on Apr 02, 2016

I bought this product because it had all 5 star reviews. Product came in good container. I found no foreign materials at the time I received the product and during my first usages. But today I found a plethora of tiny creatures in the box. They are too tiny that I am afraid I have accidentally eaten them before. Expiry date is 01/2017.

Awesome Salba Chia Seeds

Posted by 5094117004910307575 on Nov 23, 2013

I love these Chia Seeds. The Customer service that I received was 5 stars. The Salba Seeds arrived quicker than I thought!!! I will always order from this company!! They have proved that they are an Awesome company to do business with. I love the health benefits of the Salba Seeds!!! All I can say is AWESOME!!!

My Favorite Chia Seed!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jul 10, 2013

I love this! This is the best of all Chia seeds out there! Thank you, iHerb for shipping this internationally! I wouldn't know what to do without this, because it's so hard to find good Chia seed in my country.

Great packaging

Posted by 5430931336073252885 on Jul 01, 2013

I will continue to buy this product, My husband loves it very much looks very clean and clear hardwired packaging.

my rating