CAD

CA$5.20

CA$6.13

Savings of: CA$0.92 (15% off)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

Love These!

Posted by Reviewer1045516 on Aug 18, 2011

They are easy, tasty and filling. You can add just about any kind of sauce and veggies and end up with a great meal.

Awesome kelp noodles

Posted by Reviewer1046905 on Sep 11, 2011

We don't eat any grains, so finding noodles to replace spaghetti or rice was difficult. These work really well. Love them in stir fry.

***18 calories per package*** and everyone enjoyed them!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

I'm trying to eat more paleo or primal food, and in any case I don't eat wheat/gluten noodles and try to cut down on carbs. I was excited to get kelp into my diet in yet another form, but I didn't have high hopes for taste and mouth-feel for these noodles. It turns out I didn't need to worry. Check out other reviews for a bunch of different takes on how to prepare them. I soaked them for a while in water with some lemon as some reviewers suggested. They were still a bit hard as I didn't want to oversoak them to mush, but when I added them to hot cooked Vietnamese chicken and veggies the consistency was perfect, just a little al dente. I thought that microwaving leftovers might turn them to hot jelly, but they kept their form and consistency quite well. Full of happy surprises! :)

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1386168 on Nov 28, 2011

Service is fabulous and the deliveries always get here fast!

useful

Posted by fennel on Nov 28, 2011

I used this to bulk up a fish and tomato stew, was vey nice.

Kelp Noodles

Posted by maryfran444 on Jun 20, 2012

The best thing about these noodles is...they don't have to be cooked. They have a slightly crunchy texture that is very pleasing to the pallet. I would recommend them to anyone who is trying to lose weight or eating low carb for any reason. I will definitely buy them again.

Great service and kelp noodles

Posted by 5620993378586888747 on Jun 22, 2012

The service was fast and I loved the noodles, will encourage my friends to try your site before they order. LaHoma Alamogordo,NM

FABULOUS!

Posted by Reviewer2555382 on Sep 30, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE these. So wonderful to add to any dish.

Almost too good to be true.

Posted by Reviewer1769092 on Oct 01, 2011

These"noodles" are wonderful. I use them in asian salads, stir fry , etc. Also find they go well with any sauce if slightly softened prior to usr, in warm water. Great price & quick shipment.

Great noodle!

Posted by Reviewer1983999 on Oct 05, 2011

Loved these in stir fry with veggies! Ordering again today! Try the mixed sea vegetables by Sea Noodle too - they are great!