CAD

CA$12.95

CA$18.07

Savings of: CA$5.12 (28% off)

SOOOO GENTLE

Posted by Reviewer1330914 on Dec 01, 2008

I've happily used Similasan eye drops for years and, based on this, decided to try the ear drops. So glad I did because they are so gentle and non-stinging but still manage to keep the ears clean. Love this brand and this product.

Helps a little but is way too greasy

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 01, 2014

I did not realize this has a base of glycerin. It's really sticky so I'm not sure how much effect that can possibly have on ear wax, another sticky substance. All I know is it does help a bit, I was going to give it 3 stars but I can't stand the greasy feeling when it drips out of my ears. It's ok, it's not a solution but it sort of unblocks a bit. To be honest, I get better relief by using capsules to remove ear glue which is what I'm dealing with due to candida infestation. I also wonder if I wouldn't fare better by wetting the Q-tips with water like my mother used to do when I was a kid. Other than that, I read that hydrogen peroxide works even better but I've been afraid to use that. I might. I doubt I will repurchase this product, if need be, I'd try another brand. Someone else might like it but not me.

I cannot see the good points

Posted by Ortigia on Jul 11, 2008

I expected so much about this product after reading other reviews. Actually, I could not see any good points of this product after trying 3 times.

Similasan, Ear Wax Relief Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer1949822 on Apr 28, 2009

very good for ear wax removal.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1203200 on Feb 04, 2009

I tried regular ear wax removal drops from the pharmacy and they didn't work nearly as well as this product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1309504 on Apr 11, 2010

Great for getting rid of ear wax much better than Waxsol.

reduces chronic ear wax congestion

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on May 03, 2010

I like this brand, works great, no skin chemical reaction like others do.

Ear Wax

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Sep 06, 2010

I found it good for wax build up, and will purchase again

Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Dec 26, 2011

Great!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Nov 17, 2009

I am confident it is a good product b/c it is a natural product unlike petrochemical Ear Wax Relief products. I haven't used it yet.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »