CAD

CA$14.95

CA$27.68

Savings of: CA$12.72 (46% off)

Magnesium-a much needed mineral

Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Apr 03, 2016

I haven't had any side effects from this brand, but it is also hard to say what it is doing. I am just trying to give my body what it needs and that is magnesium.

Ótimo custo-benefício

Posted by Sambalele on Feb 28, 2016

O produto é ótimo, esta marca tem o melhor preço para esta dosagem. Eu uso como substituição ao cloreto de magnésio PA, é mais prático e funciona. Melhora o sono, a pressão arterial, memória e também age nos nervos.

Highly recommend

Posted by 5442738293152268328 on Dec 14, 2015

This is one of the most quality Magnesium Malate products I have tried so far.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3159182 on Dec 14, 2015

Good Magnesium product. I prefer Magnesium citrate.

Splendid!

Posted by klinacz on Apr 07, 2015

I started taking this form of magnesium instead of magnesium citrate due to laxative effect. Also the idea of extra malic acid and its ability to chelate aluminium convinced me to take this product. I would prefer capsules to tablets but it's not that big deal to me though. They are efficient, affordable and really good. They still do have laxative effect but not that strong as magnesium citrate. Magnesium is very important, essential mineral which is underestimated by many people. It is very important for every part of our health. Vitamin D3 requires magnesium for its proper work. Magnesium is antagonistic towards lead and soothes our nerves. Our diet often lacks of magnesium, even if we eat dark wholemeal baking it contains a lot of phytic acid which impairs absorption of nutrients.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by 5317283491047250672 on Mar 31, 2015

Product seems to be good and in line with my expectations. Only reason why it's not 5 star product is that the capsule concentration is low, hence I need to take 3x a day. I would prefer to take it only once.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 23, 2015

Happy with this.

One of the better magnesium supplements I have used.

Posted by 5632154520299991366 on Jan 16, 2015

I originally bought magnesium to detox aluminium and heavy metals but later found out that this type is very good for my morning leg cramps. I only need 1 or 2 daily to cure the cramps in my thighs. Too much and I get cramp in my calves due to calcium displacement. A small bottle of milk shake is enough to stop that.

psg

Posted by Reviewer3215864 on Jan 04, 2015

Another good product sold by iHerb This product is easily absorbed by the body with no side effects. I have found personally that this product has given me more energy but as with all products requires personal experimentation to get the dosage required for the full effect.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by 5577535692732318075 on Nov 25, 2014

This product is fantastic! I have Fibromyalgia and the Specialist recommended I take Magnesium, which I have for many years, with some success. However, my sister recommended I try Magnesium Malate last year (?) . . . wow what a difference. If I happened to forget to take it (I don't now!), I could tell within hours, with my aches and pains coming back. If you have Fibro, arthritis or any other problem causing aching, please try it. I am sure it will help you.