CAD

CA$24.81

CA$45.94

Savings of: CA$21.13 (46% off)

IHerb Customer in Ohio

Posted by Reviewer2495069 on Apr 08, 2008

I have been buying this product for approximately 4 years. I first purchased it because I had an ache in my forearm like I use to get when I pitched softball. My doctor recommended 2 aleve per day for 6 weeks and if that did not take care of it he would give me a cortesone shot. Well the aleve did not work so I went to the health food store and picked up the Turmeric. I took 3 tablets a day for 5 days and the pain was gone. I now take one a day for good health and if I have a flair up, sore wrist, ankle whatever, I take 3 a day for 5 days. It helps with any type of inflammation. I won't be without it. IHerbs prices are the best and I have not tried any other brands since this one worked.

pre-arthritic inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3085629 on Oct 08, 2008

As part of my regimented use of supplements to maintain healthy joints and their surrounding tissues following knee surgery in 11/98, I can attest--after several years of using my own body as a science project and isolating/identifying known and confounding variables--to the effectiveness of turmeric extract as a valid contributor to this health. Of course, one should study and practice Iyengar yoga to realize greater benefit.

Turmeric - Exceptional Product

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 27, 2009

A+, splendid product. A lot of herbal products out there simply don't seem to have any effect on the body, but THIS one DOES. For example, if you have any effects of carpal tunnel or tendonitis in the wrists/arms, it really does reduce inflammation and make the arms feel better! Turmeric actually has so many beneficial effects on the body I can't even begin to mention them all.

Simple: It Works Effectively

Posted by Reviewer1519183 on Jul 15, 2009

I tried this for a stubborn area of inflammation and got relief over a period of a little over a week. It works slowly but surely. I'm still using it every day to make sure the problem doesn't recur. So far, so good.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Mar 04, 2010

This Turmeric is the best. I use it in addition to my thyroid meds, I feel better about 20 minutes after I take it, do reduce the inflammation and muscle pain.

Tumeric

Posted by Reviewer2974200 on May 24, 2010

Nice small tablets easy to take and most importantly does not smell or leave a bad taste.

Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer3294260 on May 06, 2011

Purchased because it does not contain soy.

Nature's Anti-Inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2707998 on Nov 18, 2011

This extract really helps with pain in joints, the back and any arthritic pain since it is a natural anti-inflammatory. I've recommended it to friends who found the same relief and they recommend it to others. My husband and I take 1 tablet twice daily. We ran out while away and both of us were really starting to hurt.

Natural COX-2 inhibitor

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 08, 2013

For years now I use chemical COX-2 inhibitors. Despite the high dose of Etoricoxib my sedimentation rate is always too high. My homeopath advised me to try Turmeric. After a few weeks I feel much better, less pain. When my sedimentation rate is good it may be possible to lower the dose of Etoricoxib. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Tumeric extract,

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Mar 18, 2012

I give this 10 plus, I have cut down on anti inflamitories and an-acids, it is not a miricle cure but enables me to get through the day without heavy duty pain relef

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »