Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

C$ 15.58

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Effective. Реально помогает.

Posted by Nellea on Jun 11, 2013

This is a great complex for immunity. I stopped be sickly during winter. All natural, herbal. I get 2 pills after breakfast and I don't have any heartburn during using. You can see my own photo by this product in my site - link on my personal page. // Очень хорошо укрепляют иммунитет, не дают разболеться при эпидемиях простуды. Блог на русском с фото - ссылка на персональной страничке.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2448971 on Sep 07, 2011

I have used Wellness Formula for many, many years. All my co-workers want to know how I am able to avoid all those "common colds." I tell them it's Wellness Formula. It works for me!

Take at the very START

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Dec 26, 2011

This is amazing IF you take it at the very beginning. Take 3 when you have that funny feeling that you are not quite your usual self. Or take one or two regularly when your spouse is sick. Once you have a cold these help, but not as much.

don't get sick in the first place

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Jan 29, 2013

Although the smell is indeed horrible, as many have noted, this stuff works wonders. A tablet a day will protect you from getting sick in the first place, and if you do feel something coming on, taking 3 twice a day should end it quickly. Excellent stuff for avoiding the cold/flu.

Surrounded at work by sick people, this was my secret weapon for staying well!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 31, 2012

I'm very grateful actually that my co-worker shared her secret weapon against sickness: Source Naturals Wellness Formula Herbal Defense Complex. We just called it "Wellness" for short, and that's how it always felt to me. I had noticed that my friend never seemed to be out sick as often as everyone else, and I asked her why. We worked with a lot of very sick clients with all sorts of health conditions, and co-workers were regularly calling in sick with everything that was going around from colds and flu to stomach virus and more. I agree with another reviewer who pointed out that these tablets are especially helpful when taken at the first signs that you are getting sick or feeling unwell. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Here's to your own fabulous wellness! :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »