CAD

CA$8.86

CA$16.41

Savings of: CA$7.55 (46% off)

Good - not 100% sure of the benefit

Posted by 5412997126019899353 on Dec 14, 2015

Not sure what benefit I am supposed to see. My weight is still about the same...no significant changes in anything that I've noticed

I used this as Caffein substance.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015

It works. Better than infuse dried leaves. (It contracts your tongue.)

Strong stuff

Posted by 4738606495345812398 on Jul 14, 2014

This yerba is doing what it it says. Because I am quit sensitive for caffeine I don't like to take a whole tablet but take 1/3 at the time, only when I have the need.

Helps suppress appetite

Posted by TriedandTested on Dec 19, 2013

Pop a pill before each meal, and you'll feel full much faster when consuming your meal. In terms of an energy boost, I didn't experience any significant effects.

Took 4 pills, felt no effect

Posted by danarm on Dec 05, 2013

4 pills should equal almost 200 mg caffeine - that means 2 strong coffees. I felt no effect. Not sure why.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3317133 on Oct 14, 2013

This is a great product. I have taken it in the past and am re-ordering after not taking it for almost a year. Without it I find that I drink more caffeinated drinks instead of water. Although it does contain caffeine, I found that taking the Yerba Mate tablets actually helps me reduce the overall amount of caffeine I take in per day. I am hypothyroid and too much caffeine is not good, these help to reduce fatigue. I recommend this product.

Seems to be enerGISING.....!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 28, 2012

These seem to have an energising affect when take them. Great value price!

Yerba mate

Posted by Reviewer1675972 on May 10, 2012

First time trying it. Have been using it for about 2 weeks, mainly in the morning and lunch. A few times I've felt nauseous after taking it. Could be 2 pills are too strong; am taking 1 pill per day and so far, so good. Haven't lost any weight but it stops me from snacking on unhealthy food.

Yerba Mate in tablets

Posted by Reviewer3209535 on Dec 15, 2011

A very good product, very good and more healthy stimulant than cafeine and now offered in the form of a tablet, so convenient when the time we have left doesn't allow the preparation for an infusion. Either taken under its tablet form or as a tee, the result is the same. I give five stars (5/5) to this product.

great