CAD

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

The Best Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2898208 on Apr 05, 2012

I have tried several of the South of France bar soaps. Bar none, the Sweet Almond is the best. I love this so much. So moisturizing, and smells wonderful!

Long lasting

Posted by PinkOveralls on Jun 27, 2012

This big bar is everything we want in a soap -- light scent, mild, lathers well, lasts a long time and doesn't get gummy.

just perfect/отличное мыло

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 17, 2012

Обожаю все мыло этой марки, и это миндальное мыло - не исключение. Шикарный миндальный аромат, мыться им - одно удовольствие! I adore all the soaps of this brand, and this one is perfect too. Wonderful almond smell, it's a great pleasure to wash my body with it.

smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1201475 on Sep 07, 2012

This soap smells wonderful! I love the sweet almond scent. The soap feel smooth and luxurious. The bar is much bigger than most natural soaps so it's a good value for the money. I'm very pleased.

Im a big fan of this brand

Posted by Reviewer1729593 on Dec 01, 2012

I adore all South of France soaps!

Big Bar!

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 18, 2012

Excellent value for money when bought on sale for $1.

South of France, Sweet Almond

Posted by Reviewer1693034 on Jan 04, 2013

Muilas, labai skaniai saldziai kvepia, prausiuosi juo veida

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Oct 29, 2013

labai didelis gabalas, muilina gerai , kvapas labai malonus ir intensyvokas a very large piece of good soap bar, the smell is very pleasant and intensity

good

Posted by 4850821275019720705 on Feb 11, 2013

good