July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Stevita, Flavors, Naturally Flavored Liquid Stevia, Strawberry, 1.35 fl oz (40 ml)

C$ 5.78

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2223848 on Mar 10, 2009

I bought this mainly to sweeten water. However before you even put enough of the stuff in to start tasting like "strawberries" it gets horribly bitter (I love stevia extract but this stuff is vile). Other than that it really doesn't taste like strawberry and gives my food this awful smell of cough syrup. I really wanted to like this but I can't find any practical uses for it.

BEST. STEVIA. EVER.

Posted by Reviewer1652066 on May 05, 2011

I add this to my apple cider vinegar and water, and my kids won't stop asking for it, now. They like that drink better than fruit juice, which is fine by me! I have used this in smoothies, ice cream, oatmeal, just about anything I can think of, and I'm STILL trying to find more ways to use it! I love it.

Ok flavor

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Jul 05, 2012

This flavor was good but I think the peach flavor was better/tasted more natural. I like the bottle with the built-in dropper.

Mmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2482094 on May 02, 2011

I use this more than any of the other stevia I bought! It's great for strawberry lemonade :)

love them all

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Jan 15, 2009

I love all the tastes of this brand!