CAD

CA$8.92

CA$10.39

Savings of: CA$1.47 (14% off)

great alternative to PB

Posted by Reviewer3041922 on Jul 05, 2009

Not only is it quite tasty, but it's easier for me to digest than whole sunnies. Great for anything you might use peanut butter on: sandwiches, crackers, apples, bananas, a spoonful all by itself.... It has some sugar in it, so I was dubious - but turns out that this does give it the needed bit of sweetness without making it "supermarket brandish". I don't have to add any dried fruit or jam or other sweetener when I spread this on Lundberg rice cakes... although of course a sunbutter and jelly sandwich is nice sometimes! (Also a sunbutter and pickle sandwich.)

Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer2726912 on Feb 14, 2011

Incredible!! I've been allergic to peanuts/nuts forever, and this was my first adventure into alternatives - I was not disappointed at all. As soon as I bought this one, I ordered 2 more right away. My friends say it's the same texture/mouth feel and even taste (almost!) of peanut butter. CRAZY!

Better than peanut butter!

Posted by Reviewer2832426 on Jun 12, 2011

We love Sunbutter. It is no sacrifice when you use this instead of peanut butter. Put some in a vanilla smoothie and you'll think you are drinking a Butterfinger!

Great seed butter!

Posted by Reviewer1199003 on Jun 26, 2011

This is kind of on the oily side even after mixing well but the taste is so good, who cares if it is soft. Didn't last long around my house.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1513316 on May 10, 2011

I love it and I love the fact it tastes like peanut butter but it's not!!

Yum

Posted by MusettaRose on Feb 13, 2014

This is very good, I was feeling uncomfortable with all the peanut butter I'm eating and wanted to switch it up a bit. This was just the right thing to substitute here and there.

Delicious and good for seed cycling to balance hormones!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Mar 08, 2014

I bought SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread to try out seed cycling to balance my hormones. I really like the taste -- It's a nice change from peanut butter and almond butter. I will repurchase in the future.

Love This Alternative to Nut Butters

Posted by 5336150076942084120 on Aug 13, 2016

I have been enjoying the SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Spread. It is affordable and gives me a quick pick-me-up. I usually take a teaspoonful or so to give me that satisfying feeling. It prevents me from over-eating. I like the amount of sweetener in this product. It balances the bitterness of the straight sunflower spread. For those who have problems digesting nut butters, the sunflower seed spread just might fit the bill. Even refrigerated, this product is soft and flows easily. It doesn't take much stirring when the jar is initially opened, which is really nice. I eat it just out of the jar or make a sandwich with it, adding raw honey and my homemade sprouts on Ezekiel bread.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 28, 2011

Great for a snack - nice change off from regular peanut butter. Pretty good price. reggi

Don't hesitate to purchase!

Posted by Reviewer2191826 on Jan 07, 2012

I have two kids who are peanut/tree nut allergic and recently my 7 year old son has become fairly annoyed that he can't have alot of the things that his peers are eating...(i.e. PB&J). I was leary about trying this product, but now I can't believe I waited so long! If you like the taste of roasted sunflower seeds, you will like this. Even my older child who is not peanut allergic said that she likes this just as much as PB. Do not hesitate to try. Wish I had tried it sooner.