10% Off Orders Over $40!

SunButter, Natural Sunflower Seed Spread, 16 oz (454 g)

C$ 7.30

great alternative to PB

Posted by Reviewer3041922 on Jul 05, 2009

Not only is it quite tasty, but it's easier for me to digest than whole sunnies. Great for anything you might use peanut butter on: sandwiches, crackers, apples, bananas, a spoonful all by itself.... It has some sugar in it, so I was dubious - but turns out that this does give it the needed bit of sweetness without making it "supermarket brandish". I don't have to add any dried fruit or jam or other sweetener when I spread this on Lundberg rice cakes... although of course a sunbutter and jelly sandwich is nice sometimes! (Also a sunbutter and pickle sandwich.)

Sunbutter

Posted by Reviewer2726912 on Feb 14, 2011

Incredible!! I've been allergic to peanuts/nuts forever, and this was my first adventure into alternatives - I was not disappointed at all. As soon as I bought this one, I ordered 2 more right away. My friends say it's the same texture/mouth feel and even taste (almost!) of peanut butter. CRAZY!

Better than peanut butter!

Posted by Reviewer2832426 on Jun 12, 2011

We love Sunbutter. It is no sacrifice when you use this instead of peanut butter. Put some in a vanilla smoothie and you'll think you are drinking a Butterfinger!

Great seed butter!

Posted by Reviewer1199003 on Jun 26, 2011

This is kind of on the oily side even after mixing well but the taste is so good, who cares if it is soft. Didn't last long around my house.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1513316 on May 10, 2011

I love it and I love the fact it tastes like peanut butter but it's not!!