CAD

CA$11.78

CA$13.68

Savings of: CA$1.90 (14% off)

Great

Posted by 5101638549302499619 on Feb 20, 2016

Very nice, not my favourite sunbutter but this comes free of nut traces and is perfect for my son with allergies.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on May 17, 2015

Have been ordering this for years. Everyone in the family loves this.

Better than peanut butter!

Posted by 5121316531061688243 on Mar 21, 2015

Once my husband tried this product, he has not gone back to using peanut butter. The bonus is we don't every worry about contamination!

Yummy

Posted by 4612242794996739975 on Oct 11, 2014

We can't find sunflower seed butter where we live. I love the taste of it. I often mix it with peanut butter or almond butter and use it in recipes as a butter substitute.

not my taste

Posted by 4833021828051806962 on Sep 27, 2014

I'm not sure how to review this because I found the roasted sunflower flavor to be way too strong and bitter, but maybe that's how it's supposed to taste. Not a great alternative to peanut butter in my opinion.

Bit to earthy for me

Posted by 4615437348543942571 on Sep 24, 2014

Didnt like it on its own, however mixed with some cocoa and maple syrup its a yummy choc spread.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1702689 on Sep 18, 2014

It is runny and has kind of a burnt taste - almost like sesame oil. I like that this spread has no sugar or palm oil , but I really prefer the taste and consistency of peanut butter..

Healthy alternative, but very rich

Posted by eselle on Sep 11, 2014

I found this to be very rich and thick, and thus rather drying to the mouth. Make sure to have a drink on the side, especially if you're having it on toast. Its natural flavour is very evident, so you need to add sweetener if it is not to your taste. I actually mix it with maple syrup, and it goes really well on pancakes. There is a slight bitter aftertaste of roasted sunflower seeds, but this could simply be a testament to its organic and unrefined state (at least we know that SunButter seems to stay true to its claims). Overall, it's not bad at all; I mainly wanted to try how sunflower butter was like and for its nutritional benefits. I would not repurchase due to the price, but wouldn’t mind doing so if I can get it for a lower price.

Riquísimo

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

A mi madre le ENCANTA!!!!! Está enamorada del sabor y la textura. La tengo en la cesta para volverla a comprar

Interesting and Great!

Posted by HealthyErica on Jun 19, 2014

This taste was very unique but in a very good way! I loved it! I definitely recommend this and would buy this product again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »